• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

peterchizzle Kudos Thread
1 1

12 posts in this topic

I just bought a slabbed book from Peter. Excellent communication and service. He shipped immediately, gave me Tracking, and the packaging was bullet proof. A smooth transaction all around from a top notch seller.

Bought a Bats 121 from Peter, and it was a perfect transaction from beginning to end.  Great communication, friendly and easy to deal with.  Super fast and secure shipping.  More than happy to transact with Peter again, and again.

Bought a TEC 359 slabbed from Peter.  Great experience.  Good communication, responded fast, shipped fast, super secure packaging (with tracking sent right away). Would definitely buy more from him again with no worries.

Bought a gorgeous 4-figure FF48 from Peter and the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother.  He was very pleasant to communicate with and easily accessible.  He shipped and provided tracking immediately.  The book was expertly packaged and arrived safely, exactly as pictured.  I highly recommend dealing with him to anyone on the boards!