• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's AUG. pre-sale thread---Inhumans, Generations, Seven to Eternity, etc.
8 8

146 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Taxmick1 said:

Rich: I know this is still a couple of months away, but will you be offering any John  Wick books (I believe they are releasing in early September).   John  Leguizamo will be at NYCC and I'd really like to get a John Wick signed by him.  Here's hoping - Mike  

51 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

For certain!!!!

I'll find out today what covers will be available to me.

I believe this book drops Sept 9th. Should be enough time before NYCC. 

2 hours ago, Taxmick1 said:

John  Leguizamo will be at NYCC

I've been keeping my eye out for John Wick actor appearances and I missed this one since he was listed as a "comic guest" and not an "entertainment guest", so thanks. Also looking out for Keanu Reeves, Michael Nyquist, Alfie Allen, Willem Dafoe, Ian McShane, Adrianne Palicki, Riccardo Scamarcio, Ruby Rose, Common, and Laurence Fishburne. Not sure if any of those will show up though.

2 hours ago, rrrxr6 said:

I've been keeping my eye out for John Wick actor appearances and I missed this one since he was listed as a "comic guest" and not an "entertainment guest", so thanks. Also looking out for Keanu Reeves, Michael Nyquist, Alfie Allen, Willem Dafoe, Ian McShane, Adrianne Palicki, Riccardo Scamarcio, Ruby Rose, Common, and Laurence Fishburne. Not sure if any of those will show up though.

Just got back from my LCS, and discussed the variants coming in on this.  Posting for John s/s in my current Aug. pre-sale thread today.

@rrrxr6 I successfully landed an Adrianne Palicki signing through her brother last fall.  Mostly it was their joint book, NO ANGEL, but I did get some SHIELD books done.  She has yet to do the convention scene other than panels at SDCC

Edited by Rich_Henn

1 minute ago, Rich_Henn said:

JOHN WICK #1 (photo variant) s/s actor John Leguizamo (Aurelio in the film) - $195

add writer Greg Pak for free if you choose

JohnWick01-Cov-C-Photo-600x900.jpg

:takeit:Rich: John Leguizamo and Greg Pak - thanks - Mike

On 8/16/2017 at 1:44 PM, Rich_Henn said:

JOHN WICK #1 (Valleta variant) s/s actor John Leguizamo (Aurelio in the film) - $195

JohnWick01-Cov-A-Valletta-600x900.jpg

:takeit:Leguizamo and Pak, please.

Edited by rrrxr6

15 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

JOHN WICK #1 (photo variant) s/s actor John Leguizamo (Aurelio in the film) - $195

JohnWick01-Cov-C-Photo-600x900.jpg

:takeit: x1,  John Leguizamo only please and if there's any other actor/actresses from the movie please let me know!

I'll talk to Adrianne Palick's brother and see if there's any sort of probability to add her.  It took years to get the 1st one down, so we'll see.

Can't remember her characters name in the original John Wick, just that she was AWESOME

Totally Awesome Hulk #22 s/s Greg Pak - $155

1st appearance of  Weapon H  (sold out in many LCS)

*(Five spots)

1) newshane

2) mbatko_8

3) Ivdyer

4) SuperGrover

5) Ron C.

detail.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Was able to get some additional cps of Mister Miracle #1 online this week----very limited in what I have

MISTER MIRACLE #1 (standard cover)  s/s Tom King - $155

Four (4) spots

mrmiracle1A.jpg.614f0856d5c5c2ad97a40466

Edited by Rich_Henn