• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's AUG. pre-sale thread---Inhumans, Generations, Seven to Eternity, etc.
8 8

146 posts in this topic

On 7/31/2017 at 1:01 PM, Rich_Henn said:

I've been allocated a small amount of copies for the upcoming Dark Nights Metal #1 (1:100 b/w Midnight release) variant cover.

They're pricey books to begin with, but I have them on order.

DARK NIGHTS METAL #1 (1:100 b/w midnight release) s/s Snyder & Capullo - $295

Five (5) spots

If all five spots sell, I can offer a $20 discount (thumbsu

darknightmetal100.jpg

It looks like thus far, I've got three takers on this book-----if I sell two or more spots, I can offer everyone $20 off the total (thumbsu

1 hour ago, MDR123 said:

Aren't we at 4? Also, what's the deadline for Baltimore books? Thanks Rich. 

My apologies! 

We ARE indeed at four :takeit: on the Midnight 1/100 release----just one more and everyone gets $20 back, and any other purchases on this book will be $275.

I've been allocated up to TEN copies of this book (thumbsu .   Six spots left open as of today!

This is a big one releasing tomorrow.   My LCS has been clamoring about this book for months, that this is the sleeper of the summer.

Buzz has been strong on this one, and I was holding out hoping that I could find a signing with the artist---for now, I can offer 9.8 s/s only for Tom King.

MISTER MIRACLE #1 (standard cover)  s/s Tom King -

SOLD OUT

mrmiracle1A.jpg.614f0856d5c5c2ad97a404662b3949c6.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

23 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

This is a big one releasing tomorrow.   My LCS has been clamoring about this book for months, that this is the sleeper of the summer.

Buzz has been strong on this one, and I was holding out hoping that I could find a signing with the artist---for now, I can offer 9.8 s/s only for Tom King.

MISTER MIRACLE #1 (standard cover)  s/s Tom King - $115

mrmiracle1A.jpg.614f0856d5c5c2ad97a404662b3949c6.jpg

23 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

MISTER MIRACLE #1 (Mitch Gerads variant cover)  s/s Tom King - $125

mrmiracle1B.jpg

:takeit:

Hey Rich - 

Do you have a lot of copies of Mr Miracle set aside?  My LCS is sold out completely - it's true that it is a solid book and the reviews ARE stellar.  

Seriously, good luck at your store - it's selling out everywhere!!

I'm going to pimp this signing in the Signature Series ANNOUNCEMENT tread sub-forum as well----this one really snuck up on me.

CALEXIT creators Matt Pizzolo and Alexis Ziritt are signing at Third Eye Comics in Annapolis this wknd.

The new title from Black Mask is getting a lot of buzz----it certainly seems like it's worth checking out.

I can offer the Third Eye variant for this event at $125 s/s 9.8 double signed (thumbsu ----the variant cover is by Alexis Ziritt

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/12/calexit-1-makes-front-page-drudge-report/

http://www.thirdeyecomics.com/81217-calexit-space-riders-signing-with-matt-pizzolo-alexis-ziritt/

http://comicbookroundup.com/comic-books/reviews/black-mask-studios/calexit/1

CALEXIT #1 by Pizzolo (Godkiller) and Ziritt (Space Riders)

In CALEXIT, the question is asked: What if a fascist, autocratic President took over the United States?

And what if that President lost California, the sixth largest economy on Earth, by nearly 2-to-1… a margin of almost 3 1/2 million votes?

What if the day after that President took power, the largest mass demonstration in history occurred, and the state with the largest turnout was California.

And then, the following week, two of the largest international airports in the world, California’s LAX and SFO, were blockaded by protesters? What if California refused to be ruled and became its own nation?

From the creators of YOUNG TERRORISTS, Matteo Pizzolo (GODKILLER) and Amancay Nahuelpan (CLANDESTINO), comes this tale of resisting oppression, punching Nazis, protecting each other, kicking , and demanding liberty for all.

This is the story that CALEXIT tells!

unnamed.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

I already regret not pulling the trigger on the Mr. Miracle. I came here this time to buy. :cry:

On 8/2/2017 at 4:56 PM, Rich_Henn said:

It looks like thus far, I've got three takers on this book-----if I sell two or more spots, I can offer everyone $20 off the total (thumbsu

If you wind up having 4 and need a fifth then :takeit:

I've got FOUR (4) spots (possible fifth) on the following celeb s/s books:

AMERICAN GODS #1 (ECCC exclusive) s/s Ricky Whittle (Shadow Moon) - $355

Add Pablo Schreiber (Mad Sweeny) - $85

Add Yetide Badaki (Bilquis) - $85

americangodsposters.jpg

americangods1ECCC.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Batman Metal #1 (Jim Lee variant) s/s Jim Lee, Snyder & Capullo - $185   TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT

Picking books up this morning, signing will be between Baltimore and NYCC

darknightmetal1jimlee.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

As a huge fan of this series and Matt's work, I'll probably offer every issue of the series each month in my threads----

Issue #0 was signed last month by Matt and the letterer of the series, also each issue remarked---

Full disclosure, I am not 100% certain when these will get signed (Matt is taking time to work on the book).

It might be a mail away, it might be something else. 

MAGE: The Hero Denied #1 s/s Matt Wagner - $125

mage1denied.jpg

Rich: I know this is still a couple of months away, but will you be offering any John  Wick books (I believe they are releasing in early September).   John  Leguizamo will be at NYCC and I'd really like to get a John Wick signed by him.  Here's hoping - Mike  

26 minutes ago, Taxmick1 said:

Rich: I know this is still a couple of months away, but will you be offering any John  Wick books (I believe they are releasing in early September).   John  Leguizamo will be at NYCC and I'd really like to get a John Wick signed by him.  Here's hoping - Mike  

For certain!!!!

I'll find out today what covers will be available to me.

13 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

For certain!!!!

I'll find out today what covers will be available to me.

Thanks Rich - I know that there is a Keanu Reeves photo cover John Wick #1 that I'd be particularly interested in - Mike