• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about "The Price" (Metamorphosis Odyssey)

3 posts in this topic

Most references I can find to this book say it's "Eclipse Graphic Album Series #5", call it a Graphic Novel,  and the GCD says the book was perfect bound.  But my copy is just a B&W Magazine, and has no reference to the Eclipse Graphic Album Series anywhere in the book that I can find.

Does a perfect bound version of the book exist?  If two versions exist, which one is harder to find?  Is there any reason to prefer one over the other, beyond the general preference for a perfect bound book?

Thanks in advance for any info!

The Price.jpg

20 hours ago, ninanina said:

my copy is just like yours...black and white art with a $2.95 cover price and it's not perfect bound.

I suspect this is the only version- there definitely doesn't seem to be a version with a higher price; and it's hard to imagine them printing a better quality version at the same price.