• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Variety of variants CLOSED

73 posts in this topic

On 7/31/2017 at 7:41 PM, mysterio said:

Hulk #377 2nd print (2 copies, both NM), asking $6 for one or $10 for the pair

Hulk377-2nd.jpg

Batman #21 SDCC variant NM, asking $15

Batman21SDCC.jpg

:takeit: I'll take both of the Hulk 377 2nd prints if they're still available!

Ok, I had hoped to get a few more things up, but apparently life has other plans. The week has been too busy, and with the semester starting next week (not to mention WW Chicago) the better thing to do is wrap this up and settle up with everyone...

Just a couple more before I do go:

Justice League #22 SDCC variant NM+, asking $5

JL22SDCC.jpg

Green Lantern #1 (2005) Ross variant NM/NM+, asking $7

GL200501Ross.jpg

All Millar's stuff just got optioned, so this could be a lottery ticket. Maybe not a variant, but if there are multiple covers I guess even the "A" cover is technically a variant, right? Asking $3 for this NM copy, which is less than the $3.50 cover. SOLD

Chrononauts1.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Ok, probably the last books of the thread.

Batman #520 DCU, VF-, asking $2

Structurally a VF or VF+, but it has a bit of scuffing on the front and back, likely from whatever multipack it came in.

Batman520.jpg

Batman #529 DCU VF/VF+, asking $4

Only defect is a bit of a ding at the lower spine from the multipack it came in, and that would press out nicely if you're into that sort of thing.

Batman529.jpg

Batman #532 DCU VF/VF+, asking $4

Another pressing candidate for spine corner bumps, but sharp as-is.

Batman532.jpg

:news: Take the three Batman DCUs in this post for $8

Ok, please look back through the thread and see if there is anything you need. I'm always happy to hear offers, particularly for package deals. I'll likely close it up around tomorrow evening or Saturday morning and send out invoices to those that haven't been in touch yet.

2 hours ago, mysterio said:

All Millar's stuff just got optioned, so this could be a lottery ticket. Maybe not a variant, but if there are multiple covers I guess even the "A" cover is technically a variant, right? Asking $3 for this NM copy, which is less than the $3.50 cover.

Chrononauts1.jpg

:takeit: