• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

She Hulk #1 Oyum variant

2 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I have a question, I have a cgc graded copy of She Hulk #1 Oyum variant signed by Stan Lee 9.8 and I've seen one of them sold on ebay for 800.00 unsigned. My question is that an accurate value and if not how can I find out how much it's really worth?

Edited by mads

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:10 PM, mads said:

Hi, 

I have a question, I have a cgc graded copy of She Hulk #1 Oyum variant signed by Stan Lee 9.8 and I've seen one of them sold on ebay for 800.00 unsigned. My question is that an accurate value and if not how can I find out how much it's really worth?

Hi, they have sold for a lot less unsigned.  Stan Lee is a great man, but his signatures only add so much value...either the cost of the signature, or something like a 20% bump in value.  But since 20% of $42 isn't much, it's probably the book's value graded plus his signature.  I'd put the value at around $150.