• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone who has triple signed Sandmans ?

19 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, mschmidt said:

Yes, I probably own 30-35 Sandman books that are triple-signed - including multiple copies of #1-9. Also have a bunch of the earlier issues that have 4 signatures.

I meant you mschmidt

On 30/07/2017 at 10:08 PM, SignatureSelect said:

I have a quad signed # 4

Also signature select could you upload the quad signed CGC SS of yours ? Many thanks

@Subash - Go to  www.myslabbedcomics.com

All of Michael's are there. If you search for Sandman, you will find all of the SS books of all of the subscribers. You will find mine, Michael's, Jiri's etc.  That is why I linked the one I did in the other thread.  No one is trying to trick you. Most of the best copies are right there.

7 hours ago, seanfingh said:

@Subash - Go to  www.myslabbedcomics.com

All of Michael's are there. If you search for Sandman, you will find all of the SS books of all of the subscribers. You will find mine, Michael's, Jiri's etc.  That is why I linked the one I did in the other thread.  No one is trying to trick you. Most of the best copies are right there.

Thanks . But I asked honestly-- out of real curiosity.Its a bit disappointing, though.?

Thank you @seanfingh.Looked through myslabbedcomics.com.There are 15 CGC SS above 8 which have triple sigs --including some quads which belong to  mschmidt.But among them Neil's sigs are on probably half  of them.

Well I looked again--there are 14 CGC SSS with triple or above sigs--Neils sigs are on 11 of them.Since he wont sign at cons anymore these are rare I think---even allowing for the odd one out which doesnt exist in myslabbed.com.

12 hours ago, subash said:

Well I looked again--there are 14 CGC SSS with triple or above sigs--Neils sigs are on 11 of them.Since he wont sign at cons anymore these are rare I think---even allowing for the odd one out which doesnt exist in myslabbed.com.

I haven't updated my collection on myslabbedcomics.com in a while - I checked and I currently have 36 issues of Sandman that have 3 or more signatures. But, yeah, Gaiman signatures are very rare these days.

3 hours ago, mschmidt said:

I haven't updated my collection on myslabbedcomics.com in a while - I checked and I currently have 36 issues of Sandman that have 3 or more signatures. But, yeah, Gaiman signatures are very rare these days.

Thanks for updating mschmidt.May I ask how many have Neil's sigs which are triple signed ?

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:18 PM, subash said:

don't let the perceived rarity (or non-rarity) of the sig affect the enjoyment of the book for you.  If you got it because you love Gaiman (as many people do), its pretty freaking rad.  If you bought it as some type of investment (or possibly OVERPAID) based on a belief of ultra-rarity for 3 sigs hoping to flip it for $$$...then you probably should have done your research ahead of time, as most of the Gaiman sigs to my knowledge took place AT LEAST 3 years ago. 

These boards can be a beautiful but humbling place.

2 hours ago, revat said:

don't let the perceived rarity (or non-rarity) of the sig affect the enjoyment of the book for you.  If you got it because you love Gaiman (as many people do), its pretty freaking rad.  If you bought it as some type of investment (or possibly OVERPAID) based on a belief of ultra-rarity for 3 sigs hoping to flip it for $$$...then you probably should have done your research ahead of time, as most of the Gaiman sigs to my knowledge took place AT LEAST 3 years ago. 

These boards can be a beautiful but humbling place.

I would love to say that rarity doesnt matter for me--but it does.I got it because I like Neil --but I would also like to think that  there are only50 or so of triple sigs which have his name.And yes,I am not looking to sell--at lest not in the next 20 years or so :)

On 8/2/2017 at 11:16 AM, subash said:

I would love to say that rarity doesnt matter for me--but it does.I got it because I like Neil --but I would also like to think that  there are only50 or so of triple sigs which have his name.And yes,I am not looking to sell--at lest not in the next 20 years or so :)

Good luck with that. Hopefully what happened with Frank Miller wont happen with Gaiman