• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does Anyone Know? Do CGC's New Cases Apply to Mags?
1 1

19 posts in this topic

I saw an email this week that showed new magazines were being graded and it sure looked like new style cases. Anyone know for sure? Last batch I got back was same old style case but had new sticker.

23 hours ago, 1p36DSA said:

Yes but the font and label otherwise looks updated even though page quality still stays in same place unless my eyes are playing tricks on me

The new style though no longer has inner well correct?  I'm not certain but believe that is one of the main differences? These def have inner well.

On 11/6/2017 at 10:01 PM, bounty_coder said:

@1p36DSA are you referring to the images below from the latest newsletter?

To me it looks like the older inner well still and the PQ is still listed in center and not in the Grade box... 

:sorry:

5a0121ac9ca07_ScreenShot2017-11-06at6_55_25PM.thumb.png.df949999bc9487acb47b0d205b121c94.png

TheTime magazine looks nice in slabbed?

I might at some point. I’m sending in some mags in the next couple months but it’s going to be the Eerie Tales I just won and some of my “Bounty Coder” buys for now.

Is there a complete list posted now of ALL the magazines CGC will slab?