• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] High Grade Bronze Raw Books - Lots of Batman & Wonder Woman [RECAP page 9...10% off everything remaining]
2 2

173 posts in this topic

Just now, crassus said:

My pleasure, when I saw this thread and the first WW I knew I would find you here.... :foryou:

I mean from France!

1 minute ago, Martin Sinescu said:

I heard Lizard's got a voodoo doll of ChiSoxFan's computer...

The problem is that ChiSoxFan has a voodoo doll of Lizard's voodoo doll...

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I mean from France!

My pleasure also, trying to pay more attention to my inlaws than the Boards was emotionally trying to say the least...but I think I fooled them. lol

I'll stop distracting everyone from buying the beautiful books... that 272 is a stunning cover

1 minute ago, BorderlineHoarder said:

The #310, being published in Dec 1983 marks the end of the bronze age WW for sale here.  I do have a few more and there'll be a copper thread later in the week with the rest.

Nobody wants those free Avengers?  Sheesh, can't even give a Marvel away around here.

Don't worry about that - I've been told books are good up until they exceed $1 cover price, so that is what I go by - I'll take the Avengers if no one else before me does.

Edited by lizards2