• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 1
4 4

157 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Ryan. said:

One step in the grading scale equals 1 grade off?

In other words, 1.5 and 1.8 is one grade off, 9.2 and 9.4 is one grade off, etc?

great so im going to be at -2 and -4 :) hahaha  really a cool contest.. will give some insight into what to really look for.. hopefully there will be a little "heres why it was this grade" lessons so I can know what to look for in the future!

1 hour ago, comxdlr said:

great so im going to be at -2 and -4 :) hahaha  really a cool contest.. will give some insight into what to really look for.. hopefully there will be a little "heres why it was this grade" lessons so I can know what to look for in the future!

To all that are sure they nailed it on both, be sure you're sitting down when you're forced to face reality.:cry:

3 minutes ago, ninanina said:

To all that are sure they nailed it on both, be sure you're sitting down when you're forced to face reality.:cry:

If I'm not mistaken, only two people scored double bullseyes. :eek: 

1 hour ago, Westy Steve said:

That does beg the question of when you'll give the grades for the first two books.  Do we have to wait for the end of the contest, or after grade submission for those two books are closed?

Thanks for doing this...lot of fun!

2.) There will be a 48 hour time limit between rounds. (I will likely change this to a set finishing time, ie. rounds end at 10:00 PM EST, going forward.)

-so, I will post the grades after the round closes. Then all the complaining and butt hurt can begin.