• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOME G.A. HERO & PRE-CODE GOODNESS
3 3

40 posts in this topic

Hi Everybody!

Just listing one book for this particular thread
The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies
Check, & M.O. are the accepted payment methods for this beauty
Priority shipping in the US for $10
International shipping is the actual cost
Please play nice, and be respectful of the fellow boardies.  
I'm open to hearing offers via PM, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all.

My slabbed books have a no return policy. Ok, here we go......

BLUE BEETLE #10 CGC 7.5 OW SINGLE 2ND HIGHEST GRADED ON THE CENSUS, BEHIND A SINGLE 8.0 (THE BERK COPY), SWEET BONDAGE, HYPODERMIC NEEDLE COVER WITH A COOL, BETTY & VERONICA VIBE :cloud9: JUST AWESOME RAMONA PATENAUDE COVER & ART!!! $2200

blue beetle 10.jpg

blue beetle 10 back.jpg

Edited by Supernerd
It's gonna be a bigger thread :)

41 minutes ago, Supernerd said:

I've had a couple inquiries on the BB 10, but nothing final yet.

Also, I have a nice stack of various Pre-code & GA hero that I was planning on selling at WWChicago, but I was thinking about adding a few of them to this sales thread. What do y'all think?

We think you should save them for Chicago, and not let the boards have first shot at them. Right everybody?

57 minutes ago, Supernerd said:

Also, I have a nice stack of various Pre-code & GA hero that I was planning on selling at WWChicago, but I was thinking about adding a few of them to this sales thread. What do y'all think?

I would love to see them.  These boards are hungry for pre-code and GA hero goodness!

3 hours ago, Supernerd said:

Why haul them all to Chi Town when you can cash in here and spend all that spare change there?

7 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Why haul them all to Chi Town when you can cash in here and spend all that spare change there?

You speak logically my friend, but I live in Chicago, and from door to door, WizardWorldChicago is only a 20 minute train ride from my place to the Con.  At $2.25 per train ride, WWChicago is by far the easiest and cheapest show for me to attend :cloud9:

Thanks everyone for the positive vibes (& touch of sarcasm, rjpb ;) ).  

I've received a few PM's inquiring to see a pre-list, list, of what I may be listing, but I'd like to be fair in this process.  So, any book that I'll list in this thread will not be previewed on any such pre-list, list.  Unless, of course if it's a book that's been listed in a previous thread, but even if that's the case, there will still be no pre-list, list :D   

Ok, I should list a few additional rules for the additional books that'll get posted on the thread.  

Paypal, Check or M.O. is an accepted payment for any purchase below $1000.  

Check or M.O. are the accepted payment methods if someone's purchase total is $1000 or higher.

My slabbed books have a no return policy. 

My raw books have a 14 day no questions asked return policy from the date that the buyer receives the order.  Buyer pays the return shipping cost.

Photobucket's giving me some fits, so it'll take me a little bit to get some images up.........

DARK MYSTERIES #3 CGC 6.5 OW/W Great looking copy with sweet PCH Cover and interior (I've always loved the Ghosts from Mars splash-page/story) OFF TO COMIC LINK

dark mysteries 3.jpg

dark mysteries 3 back.jpg

Edited by Supernerd
OFF TO COMIC LINK

Web of Evil #3 raw VG/FN, This is a sweet, tight copy that I'd easily call FN if it wasn't for the blunted creases in the upper left side of the back cover. there's only a single 6.0 on the CGC census that recently sold for $650 on CLink.  This copy with all of it's PCH coolness can be yours for $225 SOLD

web of evil 3.jpg

web of evil 3 back.jpg

web of evil 3 interior.jpg

Edited by Supernerd
SOLD

1 minute ago, Supernerd said:

Web of Evil #3 raw VG/FN, This is a sweet, tight copy that I'd easily call FN if it wasn't for the blunted creases in the upper left side of the back cover. there's only a single 6.0 on the CGC census that recently sold for $650 on CLink.  This copy with all of it's PCH coolness can be yours for $225

web of evil 3.jpg

web of evil 3 back.jpg

web of evil 3 interior.jpg

Take it