• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tons of Sideshow Marvel and DC premium format exclusive statues
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Shipping, insurance in  continental US only. All prices include shipping and  full insurance. Shipping will generally take 3-6 days depending on where you are located

1st unconditional purchase gets it whether via pm or “Ill take it” based on time stamp.

Statues will be shipped within 48 hours of payment.

Paypal, checks. Money orders.

No returns.

Most statues are factory sealed still unless noted otherwise. Some people prefer to keep them sealed but If you are serious about a statue and want me to open and inspect, I will.

Please feel free to ask questions

The Amazing Spiderman Premium Format Exclusive - this is the one handed hand stance on the exploding building. - $625

Wonder Woman Premium Format (original comic version) exclusive - $535

Sideshow Black Spiderman Symbiote premium format  - $495

Sideshow Brown Woverine Premium Format  exclusive with sword - $495

Lobo Premium Format Exclusive - $795

Modern Thor PF Exclusive - $495

Green Sinestro PF  exclusive   - $395

sideshow red Sonja exclusive. Version holding severed head - $535

sideshow Dr Doom PF exclusive. this is the new one standing up NOT throne - $435

Edited by rabidwolf
Prices lowered

I think, and not to put words in @MDR123‘s mouth, he’s asking if you had even photos of what the statue’s looked like.  You don’t have to take photos of the boxes, but maybe just posting stock images of each statue would help you sell them... as there are several versions of each of these characters out there, so I wouldn’t assume people automatically know what statue you’re talking about without posting an image.

4 hours ago, fmaz said:

I think, and not to put words in @MDR123‘s mouth, he’s asking if you had even photos of what the statue’s looked like.  You don’t have to take photos of the boxes, but maybe just posting stock images of each statue would help you sell them... as there are several versions of each of these characters out there, so I wouldn’t assume people automatically know what statue you’re talking about without posting an image.

? agree. People don't want to do the legwork to see what is being sold. The seller should do that for the buyers