• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 3 (2020)
7 7

864 posts in this topic

On 3/14/2020 at 8:34 PM, Bosco685 said:

Loved watching Farscape

On 3/14/2020 at 8:38 PM, Callaway29 said:

I'm a farscape fan. I watched the poop out of that show...alone. And I don't think I've ever met another soul that did...

I loved watching Farscape (another show that met it's early end via SyFy, although we did get a movie to finalize things). Hands down, one of my favorite shows ever. I made sure to download the complete series to my tablet when Amazon had it available to do so for free sometime back.

55 minutes ago, Antpark said:

I loved watching Farscape (another show that met it's early end via SyFy, although we did get a movie to finalize things). Hands down, one of my favorite shows ever. I made sure to download the complete series to my tablet when Amazon had it available to do so for free sometime back.

After that James Gunn post I went to check what the complete set costs. In doing my research I found out there is a 15th Anniversary set and a 20th Anniversary set. Purchase the latter, as the earlier release had video quality concerns with the first three seasons and only the 4th Season had better quality with that set.

Loved this show!

On 3/16/2020 at 11:17 AM, Antpark said:

Wasn't it killed at the same time they started putting on wrassling? What a brain-trust making those decisions!

2 hours ago, Rodey said:

I wrote, for a VERY brief time, for WGTC. It really is a clown show. 

I'm waiting for the news when The Onion purchased We Got This Covered and Cosmic Book News. It will have the lockdown on parody sites.

Rest easy, everyone. The Christmas Special will be part of the MCU.

Responding to the inevitable thousands of inquiries Thursday night, the filmmaker confirmed in a tweet that not only will the Guardians Holiday Special be live-action, but it will also be set within the framework of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

During the Disney Investor Day presentation, Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige confirmed the special would be filmed during principal photography on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. While the holiday special is currently scheduled for 2022, Feige confirmed Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 will get a 2023 release date.