• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Palm Springs comicon, need cgc services

6 posts in this topic

If you can't find anyone for Palm Springs, Ramos is scheduled for Fan Expo Canada the next week, and @Kevlar and @dscott are accepting submissions.  Greg Land is scheduled for Megacon Tampa Bay at the end of September.  No facilitators announced yet, but you could check with @Par2ch.

Edited by somewhereintexas

On 8/4/2017 at 8:16 PM, uscmex said:

Hello

need some books signed by ramos and land but I can't make it out there  

who are some facilitators that I can contact? I read that vegas comics was going but they haven't responded to my emails  

any help is much appreciated  

Vegas Comics is indeed going (i just received a response from them today).  If you don't get a response by email, try messaging them on their FB group.

That being said, there's no set price on Stan Lee sigs yet, only an estimated $175.  When I got books signed by Stan at SDCC, it was $130/sig.  Do creator fees fluctuate from one con to the next?  $175 seems like a lot (unless it's like $130 + $45 for CGC/grading/shipping, then it makes more sense).