• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ISIS to be in 3rd season of LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

11 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Dogsupreme said:

No i'm not talking about the terrorist group but the female superhero ISIS. Better stock up on those SHAZAM issues.

th.jpg

Nice!  I picked up 4-5 HG copies several years ago.  I loved the TV series back in the 70's, mainly because the actress was quite attractive. 

9 hours ago, Dogsupreme said:

No i'm not talking about the terrorist group but the female superhero ISIS. Better stock up on those SHAZAM issues.

th.jpg

Same character but she's not going to be called Isis in the show.

I was holding out for the Shazam or Black Adam movies.

Edited by ygogolak

13 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

Joanna Cameron :x

a.jpg

I thought she looked even better as her alter ego on the show.  If not for Lynda Carter, this would have been my second choice for Wonder Woman of the '70s.

b00b9ffe309ad982a6790b0f72979cf9.jpg

Edited by Brian48

1 hour ago, Brian48 said:

I thought she looked even better as her alter ego on the show.  If not for Lynda Carter, this would have been my second choice for Wonder Woman of the '70s.

b00b9ffe309ad982a6790b0f72979cf9.jpg

She is definitely the stuff Saturday morning memories are made of...and that's not forgetting Electra Woman and Dyna Girl :x

Dyna-Wow!

MULHER+EL%C3%89TRICA+E+GAROTA+D%C3%8DNAM

18 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

Totally dragging this thread off topic, but I didn't realize Isis - I mean, Joanna Cameron - was also in the Amazing Spider-Man TV show! Thanks, Google!

d4a4bc4b386d5455336cb23a22c69971--nichol

Nice find.  That's the Sound of Music for sure.