• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weekend Sale - Random 9.8 Copper Keys, some N52 Bats

31 posts in this topic

I've got a stack of books I'm going to list over the weekend to fund some weighty purchases. I had planned on going straight to eBay but I'll give boardies a shot first as they don't seem to be as cray-cray. I may decide to move a few books to eBay over the course of the next few days and a few may get pulled if I decide I can't bear to part with them (it happens). Most will be listed at or below recent sales or somewhere close to my cost, but I think all will be very good deals.

The usual guidelines apply,
*No Hall o' Shame/Probation List*,
*claiming a book in the thread is the best way to purchase and will trump any ongoing PM negotiations. Please know that I will be around my computer sporadically, so if you send a PM I may not be able to respond for a few hours and a "take it" in the thread will supersede that offer during that period*,
*payment by paypal is preferred (no friends and family, please) but I can accept checks or Money Orders if need be.*
*No returns on CGC books. Packages will be insured in case of damage in transit*

Shipping for 1 graded book is $12 in the US via USPS Priority Mail. I can combine shipping for more than one book at $3 per each additional book. I can also ship to Canada based on actual shipping cost, but won't be able to provide a quote until I can pack the box and weigh it.

I've been buying and selling on eBay for 19 years now :whatthe: as "qburt" where my feedback is now close to 1600 :whatthe::whatthe:

And we're off.....

Edited by Martin Sinescu

Batman #400 CGC 9.8 White Pages (This key issue rarely comes up in this grade and is a much-loved classic! Very under-appreciated value-wise in my opinion and really kind of the end of an era in terms of Pre-Crisis Batman) ..... $OLD!

I've really insulted this copy with the carp pics, just had to improvise with the phone to get it in the thread....

Bats400_1.jpg

Bats400_2.jpg

Edited by Martin Sinescu

Rai #0 CGC 9.8 White Pages (case has a few light surface marks, 1st Bloodshot, amazing cover and one of the most important books of the original Valiant era, we all know there's a Bloodshot movie on the way!) .... $OLD!

Rai0_1.jpg

Rai0_2.jpg

Edited by Martin Sinescu

Eternal Warrior #4 CGC 9.8 White Pages (case has a few minor surface marks, 1st appearance of Bloodshot on the last page, some call it a cameo, seems like a legit 1st app to me, also the best Valiant cover IMO and a much lower print run than Rai 0, really hate to let this guy go) ..... $OLD!

EternalWarrior4_1.jpg

EternalWarrior4_2.jpg

Edited by Martin Sinescu

Harbinger #1 Gold CGC 9.8 White Pages (a modern Valiant that will be one of the cornerstones of the movie deal, I searched for this one for a while as these Gold issues are super-tough in high grade and very sought after, impending movie buzz will have this one through the roof in another year) .... $220

Harbinger1Gold-1.jpg

Harbinger1Gold-2.jpg

Batman New 52 #1 CGC 9.8 White Pages (the beloved Snyder "Court of Owls" story started here, no matter what people think of N52 in general, Court of Owls is a heavyweight in the Batman legacy and this issue will always be in demand,) .... off to eBay

Edited by Martin Sinescu
moved to another venue

Batman New 52 #35 Combo Pack CGC 9.8 White Pages (low print run Combo Pack version with alternate background color, this is the first part in Snyder's superlative "Endgame" arc which starts with Batman taking on the entire Justice League, one of my favorite N52 issues!) .... $40

BatmanNew52_35Combo-1.jpg

BatmanNew52_40Combo-2.jpg

Batman New 52 #36 Variant Cover CGC 9.8 White Pages (Kubert is one of the quintessential modern Batman artists and his variant covers through Endgame all featured wonderful scenes from past Batman/Joker battles, this one capturing a classic scene from Killing Joke) .... off to eBay

Edited by Martin Sinescu
moved to another venue

Batman New 52 #39 Variant Cover CGC 9.8 White Pages (Kubert's take on the recent "Death of the Family" epic in another classic Batman vs. Joker cover, I was so close to putting all the Endgame variants together!) .... off to eBay

Edited by Martin Sinescu
moved to another venue