• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] (REDUCED PRICES!) Silver and Bronze Marvel Super Keys, Keys, Semi Keys...did I mention keys? (NOW SHIPPING TO CANADA!)
3 3

50 posts in this topic

Ok so I think I've responded to all PMs and take its. 

If you think you've bought something and I haven't responded to via PM, PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER PM

If you think you've sent me an offer and I haven't responded via PM, PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER PM.

3 hours ago, Howling Mad said:

Great thread!

Do you have grader's notes on the Marvel Spotlight 5? Certainly presents better than an 8.0 IMHO.

I probably do though I'd have to dig for it.

17 minutes ago, piper said:

No shipping to Canada...:frown:

To be honest I haven't done much research into doing so...I just know that people have lots of complaints about doing it. If you could direct me to some information on how to do it safely and cheaply, then I'd consider it :)

1 hour ago, comicartfan said:

Ghost Rider 1 & ASM 40  :takeit:

The listing for the 40 was wrong at the time of your :takeit: but I just fixed it. I will honor the :takeit: price if you are still wanting it.

28 minutes ago, rapid08 said:

To be honest I haven't done much research into doing so...I just know that people have lots of complaints about doing it. If you could direct me to some information on how to do it safely and cheaply, then I'd consider it :)

Fair enough. I understand the paperwork is easy and since Canadian's typically pick up the difference in shipping cost....

All I can say is that I've conducted a few hundred transactions on the boards without issue.

Best of luck with the sale!

Edited by piper

I ship comics to Canada all the time. I ship first class and it is generally $25-30 for slabs.  

Simple custom form to fill out.  The HS code is 490199. I have it memorized.  

There are other little things to know when filling out the customs form online regarding the value of the item but your Canadian buyer will tell you that.  :wink:

57 minutes ago, rapid08 said:

If you have the buyer's address you can estimate international shipping by going to the USPS website.... there's a link that even has pictures of different types of packaging that can be used with your estimate. The clerks at your P.O. will also be very helpful. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu