• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 1st page 15% off listed prices! Marvel Runs and Complete Series from the Bronze Era NEW COMICS 8/10 7 PM

40 posts in this topic

Alrighty then...15% off all items remaining on the first page...and I will add free shipping US for those who have already purchased something in this thread and buy something on sale on page 1. Cannot be used with prior offers or prior purchases. I am also open to breaking lots if there is an issue you are interested in getting here somewhere,

Edited by Bird

Issues 142 149 & 151 of Fantastic Four have sold. I will remove those issues & clean up the FF lots later when home from work 

Edited by Bird

Okay, I cleaned up the Fantastic Four lots and took the occasion to lower those prices a bit. So that happened. I will try to get Invaders 2+ lot up soon enough. Still 15% off all items on page 1.

Edited by Bird

On 8/7/2017 at 1:07 PM, Bird said:

Amazing Spider-Man 222-235

ASM 222, 223, 225-228    6 comics $27  (although pictured issue 224 sold individually)

DGpF0WsVoAA0-8E.jpg

DGpF0WbUAAIrV9z.jpgDGpF0WqUIAA3-he.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 229-235 7 comics $42

DGpF0WeUAAAU4PK.jpg

DGpFyfQVwAA_PEt.jpgDGpFygoVYAAr-Cu.jpgDGpFyfNUQAQxv_g.jpgDGpFyfNV0AAuQEX.jpg

Again, on the fence about buying and want to see something out of the bag? Just let me know.

:takeit: both of these @ 15% off if available 

Something quick while I wait to go to Lyle Lovett concert tonight. I was pulling some issues that have sold or inquiries and saw these already set apart and priced so why not? Freakin' Man-Wolf. I recall that vividly from my childhood.

Marvel Premiere 41-46    6 comics   $17

DG51ddiXkAAv5c8.jpgDG51ddgXkAAilh1.jpg

I will also combine these 6 with the ones on page 1 (29-40) for a total of $40. That is the 15% off deal and then some. So 29-46 for $40.

Edited by Bird

3 hours ago, Bird said:

Something quick while I wait to go to Lyle Lovett concert tonight.

I'm so jealous.  I saw him in concert about 15 years ago, and it was a great show.  I can't believe it's been that long.

12 minutes ago, tomo said:

I'm so jealous.  I saw him in concert about 15 years ago, and it was a great show.  I can't believe it's been that long.

It was a great show. Francine Reed was part of the Large Band and that always kicks it up a notch.

Okay, I will close up shop here tomorrow morning likely. So feel free to make an offer on any remaining books. I have a PM or two to reply to as well and will get to those tonight. I will send invoices tomorrow as well.

Thanks everyone.

I have finished sending PMs to all buyers so that is about it. I am planning on a thread in modern/copper in a similar vein but it may be a few days at least before I post that. I have a lot of comics to organize but I expect at least Dr Strange Master of the Mystic Arts, Wolverine 1-100+ in one lot, Iron Man, FF, ASM and other Spidey, Hulk and tons of miniseries like Rocket Raccoon, full Infinity Gauntlet Crusade & War complete with Thanos Quest, and maybe I will even price my complete Death of Superman lot! So thank you everyone. Take care and be well.