• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thrilling Crime Cases 49 Classic L.B. Cole Cover

12 posts in this topic

Hello All,

Usual rules apply-  returns available for 14 days (for reasonable requests, not as an experiment to upgrade and flip), shipping by USPS Priority included, no HoS or Probation List, Payment via PayPal, open to reasonable offers but first  :takeit: in the thread wins.

A classic cover by L.B. Cole and one of the best compositions in comics.  A 3.0 with a chunk out of the cover sold on eBay a while ago for $296.  There is currently a 4.5 for $640 and a 4.0 for $515 for sale.  I purchased this as a 4.5-5.0 and think this is probably right, between a VG+ and VG/F.  Board price: $500

Thrilling Crime Cases 49_A.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling

3 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Return Policy ? Is shipping included, if not how much ? Any chance of a BC pic. What is the page quality ?

Returns in 14 days (but please don't purchase if you're planning on pressing and flipping for a 7.0 or some other foolishness), shipping included, I'll scan the back cover and post shortly.

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

:takeit: per pm

Nice pickup Rick !  Not complaining but I just can't seem to pickup any PCH around here, always late to the party. I saw this just 4 minutes after being posted and thought I lucked out (no Comcav in sight) but I had too many questions to pull the trigger.