• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MASH and Avengers 9 ?
1 1

21 posts in this topic

I just saw Mash tv show and Radar had a copy of Avengers 9 on his chest I think? Does anyone know for sure what copy he had. The one I saw had super bright white on the cover.

I cant delete this post but I found out it was Avengers 60 that's why it was so bright.

lfJMBKF1FE.jpg

mashavengers[1].gif

Edited by woowoo

3 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

5. Seems to be a glitch. I started a thread this morning in the movie forum with several responses but showing zero views.

(shrug) Any idea why we cant delete a post.

2 minutes ago, Unca Ben said:

I don't believe you can delete a post, but you can hide it.  At the bottom of the post, under "options".

Does that remove the post in the thread.

2 minutes ago, Unca Ben said:

I'm not sure.  I've never used the function.

Try it!  (and let me know what happens if you do).  :smile:

No. I did a testing thread and when I went to hide it I did not have the option choice there to hide.

2 minutes ago, woowoo said:

No. I did a testing thread and when I went to hide it I did not have the option choice there to hide.

I just used my post above yours as a test. The one you quoted where I suggested to try hiding your post.

It worked for me.  I can't see the post anymore.

5 minutes ago, Unca Ben said:

I just used my post above yours as a test. The one you quoted where I suggested to try hiding your post.

It worked for me.  I can't see the post anymore.

Yes you can hide the post in a thread but you cant hide it when you start a new topic.

Edited by woowoo

I happened to see that Mash episode the OP mentioned just the other day. There's several episodes showing Radar reading a comic book. Usually they don't show the cover just the pages. I just saw the one where Radar gets wounded in a mortar explosion and gets surgery. After the surgery he's lying on the bed with what appeared to be a spidey book but couldn't quite make it out in the pages they showed. Any Mash fans here happen to know by any chance ???

52 minutes ago, pemart1966 said:

The prop department wasn't the only one that fell asleep apparently...  :makepoint:

lol I don't know that they deserve too much grief. How easy to come by was golden age stuff even in the mid 70's? Probably cheaper for them to use whatever someone had lying around 

On 2/19/2020 at 3:39 PM, FoggyNelson said:

It doesn’t look like Avengers number nine comic😡😡🤔🤔

On 8/7/2017 at 7:16 PM, woowoo said:

I just saw Mash tv show and Radar had a copy of Avengers 9 on his chest I think? Does anyone know for sure what copy he had. The one I saw had super bright white on the cover.

I cant delete this post but I found out it was Avengers 60 that's why it was so bright.

lfJMBKF1FE.jpg

mashavengers[1].gif

And it took you 3 years and 3,144 posts to realize WooWoo is a little senile with his posting?

Oh, Foggy.., :facepalm: