• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink Summer Featured Auction 2017
1 1

363 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, stinkininkin said:

Big Adams fan here, and never thought of this as a very memorable cover, so I think the seller did very well.  Probably a fair deal for the buyer too.  Everyone wins.

Scott

If it was memorable or key, or from the Batman flagship title of this quality, I think you're adding 20-25% to this final result.

3 hours ago, glendgold said:

The FF 77 cover is now at the top spot, 4 hours out -- 135K.  Of course nothing counts until the end, but I'm going to guess I was a little conservative when I guessed 150K. 

I pegged it at $200K, but it's probably going to end up around $150k-175k

3 hours ago, comix4fun said:

I think, with this appearance, it might set the record for the modern piece of art auctioned/sold the most times publicly in the last 10 years. 

I have to look but this makes either the 3rd or 4th time Rick in the hospital bed has been offered publicly. 

That's not the only wow piece over there. There's a Ditko ASM #6 page, a Kirby Timely Captain America #5 page...and a small Frazetta Death Dealer painting. Among others! 

32 minutes ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

Andru asm 159 page fetched a respectable $3.4K

I was the winner. FYI I put in my max bid early in the auction and never checked back till I got my winning bidder notice.

I am happy to add this page to my collection.

I then checked my other bids and all have been surpassed. 

John B.

1 minute ago, PhilipB2k17 said:

That's not the only wow piece over there. There's a Ditko ASM #6 page, a Kirby Timely Captain America #5 page...and a small Frazetta Death Dealer painting. Among others! 

I think the Ditko ASM 6 page has been for sale and/or up on their site since SDCC. 

Nice to see GA Timely art though. Few and far between. 

2 minutes ago, PhilipB2k17 said:

Got a link to the Frazetta? The search function is failing on all accounts, and now giving me a weird promotional message.

1 hour ago, Ryanfromottawa said:

What ones do you have up ?

and I have to sit on my hands until a little later in the alphabet to see how my bids hold up before getting on to any more

link to the marketplace thread on my Platt Supes/Bats, Talbot Sandman, & Nebres Conan

at least the Platt jumped since I posted about it

Just now, cstojano said:

Ah thanks, that piece has been there forever, but also sold for 15k at the last CL auction. Unclear if its still for sale or not.

Well, it's new to me. I hadn't checked there for a while. Someone just consigned a boatload of walking dead pages & covers over there. Only people it could possibly be are Adlard, Moore or Kirkman. Probably the latter.