• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Azrael CGC scans!

20 posts in this topic

Anyone got any none Key-Issue grades i can see? I got a few i'm waiting on from CGC and i'm just jonsing to see some nice Azrael grades to be jealous about :hi:

If you are wondering i am in love with the art-style of that era 

Edited by JcomicJ
spelling error

4 hours ago, JcomicJ said:

Anyone got any none Key-Issue grades i can see? I got a few i'm waiting on from CGC and i'm just jonsing to see some nice Azrael grades to be jealous about :hi:

If you are wondering i am in love with the art-style of that era 

Huh?

45 minutes ago, JcomicJ said:

Im new to using forums so im not to good at it, but im looking to see others azraels CGC slabs from there collections none key issues seem to be rare to find.

Your auto correct is turning non key issues to none lolI drew azrael in school as a kid in a lot of doodles, but alas I really no nothing about him other than he was associated with Batman :) I always thought he looked interesting 

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Your auto correct is turning non key issues to none lolI drew azrael in school as a kid in a lot of doodles, but alas I really no nothing about him other than he was associated with Batman :) I always thought he looked interesting 

I just love the art style from that era and azrael is just so cool, its just surprising its hard to find CGC grades involving his series.

8 minutes ago, JcomicJ said:

I just love the art style from that era and azrael is just so cool, its just surprising its hard to find CGC grades involving his series.

The "truth" might be a little hard to swallow I think.... I don't think that there are a lot of slabs because it's not a "key" for a lot of people... I've seen a few but not a lot pass through here.....

Collect what makes you happy though :)

I've seen people collect anything from darkhawk. To sleepwalker. Darkhawk because it's hard to find all the issues or something so if azrael is your deal go for it ;)

As for investment you may be alone for a time until a movie or something else is done with that particular property

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

The "truth" might be a little hard to swallow I think.... I don't think that there are a lot of slabs because it's not a "key" for a lot of people... I've seen a few but not a lot pass through here.....

It will make it all the more special xD

Ah Azrael, Batman's answer to Superman's "Reign of the Supermen". I remember him,  I loved it when Joe Q was drawing him (I think he created him, not sure) you got really unpropotional arms, legs, and hands, but the strike poses was just unreal. Gotta loved those 90's art. 

I think I have a Batman 500 CGC SS by Joe Q somewhere.......

7 minutes ago, combiner1 said:

Ah Azrael, Batman's answer to Superman's "Reign of the Supermen". I remember him,  I loved it when Joe Q was drawing him (I think he created him, not sure) you got really unpropotional arms, legs, and hands, but the strike poses was just unreal. Gotta loved those 90's art. 

I think I have a Batman 500 CGC SS by Joe Q somewhere.......

Barry kitson