• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are these worth having graded?

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I just joined today because I have a few books I would like to get graded. I am hoping to take advantage of the potential value spike from the movies. I have a newsstand edition of Spider-Man 361 (first appearance of Carnage) two copies of Marvel Age 41 which  is the Stan Lee cover, Spawn #1 and Wolverine 75 which is the hologram cover. I have no idea what condition they are in. The all have a few minor defects, at the least. Are these books that are worth having graded before selling?

28 minutes ago, Eric ALlen said:

Hello,

I just joined today because I have a few books I would like to get graded. I am hoping to take advantage of the potential value spike from the movies. I have a newsstand edition of Spider-Man 361 (first appearance of Carnage) two copies of Marvel Age 41 which  is the Stan Lee cover, Spawn #1 and Wolverine 75 which is the hologram cover. I have no idea what condition they are in. The all have a few minor defects, at the least. Are these books that are worth having graded before selling?

Post pics of your books the in the thread 'Buddy, Can you spare a Grade' and see what everyone thinks. After that, research the valuation via E-Bay sales (not asking prices).  Then you should be able to answer your own question.