• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uncanny X-Men #8 Printing Error Question

3 posts in this topic

So I bought a copy of Fantastic Four #33 from November 1964 recently with a cool Submariner cover with a negative photo background. I was a little surprised though when I opened the cover to give it a read and realized there was a copy of X-Men #8 inside! I did a little research and it looks like both books were published the same month. 

Has anyone ever run into this before? Any idea if this increases or decreases the value of the book at all? It's a pretty weird print error.

I had a copy of Flash 33 (or close) that had an interior to All-Flash 5 (or so) on the inside.  I thought it was cool, but I actually had trouble selling it.  I think many of the long time collectors have seen this printing mistake a few times.

I personally don't think your FF will have an increased value.  If it had a copy of Xmen 1 on the inside that would be a whole different thing.