• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantaco Mini Sales brochures

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone remember,

or have copies of 1980-1981 Fantaco Mail order Catalogues!?

I use to order them from the ads inside of the marvel comic books.

Thee catalogues would have listings of what Fantaco  had for sale with pricing.

These catalogues also had  Hembeck art on the cover and inside them.

I do believe they might have had some articles inside of them as well.

Does anyone have any pictures of these (shrug)

6 hours ago, shadroch said:

I didn't realize they were in business that long. Most of the stuff I sold of theirs, the Indexes and Hembeck stuff was all remaindered lots.

That is why they are hard to find.

Most people threw them out.

I appreciate your comments.

They put out some good quality stuff in their heyday. Their problem was the market hadn't yet evolved into the advance order stage so they just printed what they hoped to sell and were usually overly optimistic. I'd love to know what the print run of their Daredevil Chronicles compared to The Avengers one, for example. I must see two dozen DD ones to one Avengers.

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:33 PM, shadroch said:

They put out some good quality stuff in their heyday. Their problem was the market hadn't yet evolved into the advance order stage so they just printed what they hoped to sell and were usually overly optimistic. I'd love to know what the print run of their Daredevil Chronicles compared to The Avengers one, for example. I must see two dozen DD ones to one Avengers.

When we first got them we thought they were rare ...check out ebay and there are plenty of all theAvengers, Xmen ,Spidey and Daredevil...