• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 5
4 4

180 posts in this topic

This round should separate the boys from the men! I've been slowly improving though, up another 8 places last round, so hoping to keep the winning streak going :wishluck:

Great competition @thirdgreenham and @sckao - half way through and it's been great fun. For me, the learning curve is about trying to guess the CGC graders grade, not my own grade. They appear to be some way apart!

If I end up in the top half, I'll be happy :headbang:

1 hour ago, Marwood & I said:

This round should separate the boys from the men! I've been slowly improving though, up another 8 places last round, so hoping to keep the winning streak going :wishluck:

Great competition @thirdgreenham and @sckao - half way through and it's been great fun. For me, the learning curve is about trying to guess the CGC graders grade, not my own grade. They appear to be some way apart!

If I end up in the top half, I'll be happy :headbang:

Yes you are getting better round by round @Marwood & I impressive !! i pray you don't see the emoticon below anytime soon ...........

Image result for emoticon falling

3 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Yes you are getting better round by round @Marwood & I impressive !! i pray you don't see the emoticon below anytime soon ...........

Image result for emoticon falling

Me too. I'm only getting better because I'm playing properly :wink:

2 hours ago, Harry Lime said:

Guesses in. I don't think a Gay book has ever given me such a hard time before.

I got the waggy finger so the joke may have been too much.

Edited by 1Cool

52 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

well I got the :signfunny:one so I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

I got (tsk) not feeling good about this round