• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay auctions: Cloak and Dagger #1 pages & 90's Iron Man splashes!

1 post in this topic

Okay, I've put up some page on eBay. Five pages from Cloak and Dagger #1 (1988 series), with art by Dan Lawlis and featuring X-Factor. These are good pages with action and the title characters. I've also put up five Iron Man pages from the 90's, with art by Terry Shoemaker and that are pretty much all splash pages (including a couple of "cover quality" ones). All of this is, in the parlance, known as "the good stuff!" And the price has been lowered from the listed prices (for most of them). So, maybe this time you cheapskates will actually bid (though I doubt it). Here's where they can be seen (along with a few sketch covers on the cheap, if you are into that kind of thing):

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=191225202282&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rmvSB=true&hash=item2c85e9066a&afsrc=1&_ssn=whatwhatwhat06&_sop=10

Needless to say International addresses and some mobile devices won't show these auctions. All I can say is, if you don't like it, move to the U.S. or go view them on an actual computer.

iman99p29.jpg