• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New York Comic Con + Mattina + McFarlane + Romita + Sinnott + Austin + Bagley

17 posts in this topic

I confirmed no stan on phone with nycomics. Bummer but still looking forward to the others and I have lee twice anyway. Getting Asm 50 and 129 romita...300 mcfarlane..and 361 bagley. Maybe a raw by mattina as well. Good lineup they have.

On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 6:25 AM, MultiSig Mike said:

I recall this from last year:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3117748/stan-lee-announces-next-comic-con-will-be-his-last/

Stan Lee . . . has decided that the 2016 Comic-Con in New York will be his last appearance at the convention.

Yes he won't ever be there in person again but sometimes they take your comic and bring it to him for you. I guess this year it couldn't be arranged. 

Thanks Sean and the people's at scorpion comics (aka nycomics) for taking ny books for todd and romita. For refrence if anyone is wondering how it worked: I went to cgc booth first...had then witness conway sign my spidey 129, then they came with me to nycomics and witness me handing my book to them to be mailed to romita so I'll have both sigs. Very cool!