• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SIZZLING AUGUST SALES THREAD..........CLOSED
2 2

205 posts in this topic

WORLDS OF FEAR 7..................................4.5........................................................OW...............................................$ 115 :news: SOLD JustJimN

.....Love me a good skeleton band cover :cloud9: .... looks like it might have a Bailey story inside...

Xw2hP18.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Just now, jimjum12 said:

WORLDS OF FEAR 7..................................4.5........................................................OW...............................................$ 115 .....Love me a good skeleton band cover :cloud9: .... looks like it might have a Bailey story inside...

Xw2hP18.jpg

:takeit:

SADDLE JUSTICE 8..........................................................6.0++++.....................................OW/W.........................................$ 340 .......Small chip out lower corner, o/w in the VF range...... pages are almost white..... Ingles GGA cover and not easy to find..... it won't break my heart to be stuck with this one. 

h3OEDU0.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

My only night off for the next couple of weeks..... and I'm up anyway, so I guess I'll squeeze in a couple of relists at better prices. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

ADVENTURE 287...............................................5.0...............................................OW...............................................$ 225 .....Second Legion and a sweet cover...

T1jNPHR.jpg

FIGHT COMICS 26..........................................5.5/6.0.............................................OW.........................................$ 240 :news: SOLD via P.M.

...... Mad gloss and spine but a couple small corner chips keep it out of the higher grades...

zuOBG8C.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

SGT. FURY 6...................................................6.5+++................................................OW...................................................$ 75 .......Classic racism story...

EzB8ndE.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

FRONTIER ROMANCES 1.......................................CGC 7.5........................................OW/W...........................................$ 950 ..............Scarce book..... fc is 9.0 but was hammered for a little staining to the bc..... 

AcNbuER.jpg

MID GRADE GROUP LOT.....................................................................................3.BOOKS..............................................................................$ 40

3KEV9Nv.jpg

xhlP4R6.jpg

tVajlRp.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MILLIE 103.........................................3.0..................................................C/OW........................................$ 15 ....Heavy stain at top, o/w pretty solid.

5aI3FrV.jpg

MAD 8......................................................CGC 4.5...................................................................OW/W.............................................................$ 50 :news: SOLD edowens71

P0nzM1C.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

YOUNG ALLIES 13.................................................4.5........................................................OW...................................................$ 400 ......Some paper loss back cover....it was stuck to something at one point..... o/w a very nice book...

faFYzBv.jpg

tjbzaxY.jpg

DOCTOR STRANGE 169............................................8.0/8.5..............................................OW/W....................................................$ 250

U7Bqq9L.jpg

WONDERWORLD 4..............................................1.0.......................................................C/OW................................$ 300 :news: SOLD ComCav

..... a little brittle but complete.... spine is detached and split...

ePWvMOS.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

LIBERTY COMICS 14..........................................2.0...........................................C/OW................................................$ 25 :news: SOLD ComCav

vGJ1dk5.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MODERN COMICS 77..........................................9.0..................................................OW.....................................................$ 275 ....."D" Copy..............Bill Ward takes Torchy to Saturn (....where they like to treat women rough, Torchy don't play dat)

QncTQeI.jpg

oSNWonm.jpg

Edited by jimjum12