• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SIZZLING AUGUST SALES THREAD..........CLOSED
2 2

205 posts in this topic

PLANET COMICS 39...................................7.5/8.0...................................OW.............................................$ 1900 .....Priced to not sell..... love this one. looks 9.0 at first glance but has a couple of creases at top center and one at bottom left to center..... I doubt they'd press out. 

eSGYQTx.jpg

VrSEiCn.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

FOXHOLE 2..........................................2.0.....................................................C/OW..............................................$ 10,000 ......Priced a little high as I'm not sure I even want to sell it :cloud9:

wZuMJmd.jpg

22 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

FOXHOLE 2..........................................2.0.....................................................C/OW..............................................$ 10,000 ......Priced a little high as I'm not sure I even want to sell it :cloud9:

wZuMJmd.jpg

Shucks,my fingers were itchin lol 

8 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Love it...

tenor.gif

11 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

HOM 55.........................................4.5...........................................OW......................................................$ 20

Wa2Lw2o.jpg

:takeit:

4 hours ago, torontodesignguy said:

I'll take:
DARLING ROMANCE 1...................................3.0+...............................................OW...........................................$ 30

looks like the cover model is Kevin Daley - who had this haircut a year before Bettie Page

^^

People used to claim it was Betty, but it just isn't..... still mighty cool. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 8/13/2017 at 0:02 AM, jimjum12 said:

SSWS 68.................................................7.0++...........................................OW...........................................$ 75 ......Drucker story ....could use a press...

Xka4VP3.jpg

:takeit: 

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:33 PM, jimjum12 said:

PLANET COMICS 39...................................7.5/8.0...................................OW.............................................$ 1900 .....Priced to not sell..... love this one. looks 9.0 at first glance but has a couple of creases at top center and one at bottom left to center..... I doubt they'd press out. 

eSGYQTx.jpg

VrSEiCn.jpg

:cloud9: That's just a beautiful book. GLWTS.

SUPERBOY 49................................CGC 6.0...................................OW/W...................................$ 350 ......Nice for the grade

DYXlGTd.jpg

Edited by jimjum12