• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Savage Sword Conan #134 Plus A Page Of Original Art $250 Shipped

2 posts in this topic

$250. Thanks for checking this out!  Here is a lot including the magazine comic book Savage Sword of Conan #134, along with a page of original art from the book!

Art is by Kwapisz and Chan.  Conan in all four panels, nice page.  Book is about VG+.  Flat sturdy shipping in  a cardboard sandwich is included, 48 states only please, thanks for your consideration.  Questions or comments welcome in the thread, or send me a personal message.

I take check, money order, or Paypal.

Best, David S. Albright

Image.jpg

conan134art.jpg

Edited by aokartman
payment terms

On 8/13/2017 at 2:01 PM, aokartman said:

$250. Thanks for checking this out!  Here is a lot including the magazine comic book Savage Sword of Conan #134, along with a page of original art from the book!

Art is by Kwapisz and Chan.  Conan in all four panels, nice page.  Book is about VG+.  Flat sturdy shipping in  a cardboard sandwich is included, 48 states only please, thanks for your consideration.  Questions or comments welcome in the thread, or send me a personal message.

I take check, money order, or Paypal.

Best, David S. Albright

Image.jpg

conan134art.jpg

CLOSED, thanks.