• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FINAL PRICE REDUCTIONS: Raw Silver Age Green Lanterns + One JLA
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm offering a handful of raw Green Lanterns up for sale, and I'm selling them because I've decided to slightly reduce my collecting focus.

All of these books were purchased in 2000 and 2001 when I first got into collecting Silver Age comics, and as far as I can tell none of them have been pressed.

Those of you who've sold raw books to me in the past know I ask a bunch of questions when I'm interested in a book, and I can say that none of these books have:

• Loose or detached staples
  • Rusty staples
  • A loose or detached centerfold
  • Spine splitting
  • Soiling, water damage, stains or fingerprints
  • Tears (especially around the staples)
  • Chipping or dents unless noted
  • Major creases, unless noted
  • Any writing on or in the book
  • Any printing defects (printers creases, smudges, etc.)
  • Any interior defects (tears, missing page corner chips, etc.)

I will charge exact shipping to ship these books insured via USPS Priority Mail, and the shipping cost will depend on the number of books you buy and your location (I'm willing to ship anywhere in the world, but I know USPS Priority Mail shipping costs are high outside of the U.S. :sorry:).

I accept PayPal, checks or money orders.

The first :takeit:gets the book, but I will also listen to offers via PM.

Since these are raw books I will accept returns or make things right should you not be happy with a book, and please No probies and HOSers.

Now on to the good stuff...thanks for looking!

Art

Edited by silverseeker
Prices reduced on remaining Green Lanterns.

First up is Green Lantern #15 in 7.0 (Fine/VF) with WHITE pages...cool Sinestro cover!

The only flaws of note are a non-color-breaking crease on each back cover corner.

SOLD via PM

GL15_FC.jpg

GL15_BC.jpg

Edited by silverseeker
Book has sold.

Next up is a book that seems to be hotter in real life (eBay and ComicLink) than in the OSPG...Green Lantern #21 in 8.0 (VF) with WHITE pages...first appearance of Dr. Polaris!

The only flaws of note are some non-color-breaking creases on the back cover, and if it doesn't sell here I'm planing to CGC it.

SOLD via PM

GL21_FC.jpg

GL21_BC.jpg

Edited by silverseeker
Book has sold.

Next up is Green Lantern #28 in 7.5 (VF-) with off-white pages...cool Shark cover!

The only flaws of note are a tiny chip still attached at the middle bottom edge of the back cover, and a crunch at the lower right corner of the back cover (not visible on the front cover).

Asking $40.

GL28_FC.jpg

GL28_BC.jpg

Edited by silverseeker
Reduced the price.

the last book up is Green Lantern #40 somewhere between 6.5 (Fine+) and 7.0 (FN/VF) with cream to off-white pages...key book featuring the origin of DCs infinite earths and the second solo appearance of the Golden Age Green Lantern!

The only flaws of note are a non-color-breaking crease at the lower right front cover corner and a faint indentation of the number 7 above the Golden Age Green Lantern's head that's about 3/4" in length (someone probably wrote it on a sheet of paper and had the comic underneath it), and if it doesn't sell here I think this is another book that might be worth CGCing.

Asking $140.

GL40_FC.jpg

GL40_BC.jpg

Edited by silverseeker
Reduced the price.

In my 17 years of collecting it's hard to believe that I was only able to find these five books (plus a Green Lantern #20, which I'm keeping for now because I love the cover) to try and complete my #1-30 plus #40 want list...for some reason Green Lanterns in nice shape seem harder to come by...or maybe I'm just super-picky. :insane:

I forgot to add this last night, but I have one non-Green Lantern Silver Age DC up for sale...Justice League of America #36 in 7.5 (VF-) with off-white to white pages.

SOLD!

JLA36_FC.jpg

JLA36_BC.jpg

Edited by silverseeker
Book has sold.

Green Lantern #21 has sold via PM, and there are three books left:

• Green Lantern #23 in 7.0 (FN/VF) with off-white pages - $60
  • Green Lantern #28 in 7.5 (VF-) with off-white pages - $50
  • Green Lantern #40 somewhere between 6.5 (Fine+) and 7.0 (FN/VF) with cream to off-white pages - $150 (price reduced further!)

Thanks!

Art

Wednesday morning :bump: and final price reductions before sending the remaining two books to CGC or other venues...

• Green Lantern #28 in 7.5 (VF-) with off-white pages - $40
  • Green Lantern #40 somewhere between 6.5 (Fine+) and 7.0 (FN/VF) with cream to off-white pages - $140

Thanks!

Art

:takeit:Take both

3 minutes ago, silverseeker said:

Wednesday morning :bump: and final price reductions before sending the remaining two books to CGC or other venues...

• Green Lantern #28 in 7.5 (VF-) with off-white pages - $40
  • Green Lantern #40 somewhere between 6.5 (Fine+) and 7.0 (FN/VF) with cream to off-white pages - $140

Thanks!

Art