• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cracking comics out of cgc containers
1 1

24 posts in this topic

On 8/14/2017 at 3:53 AM, stolon 5 said:
  1. Can someone please explain to me the logic behind the cracking open a CBC container/comic and putting it in a bag ???   Does anyone over the age of 12 years really want to actually read a comic book? They're written for KIDS. If you really want to read it buy a reprint! 

Points I get from this post:

1.  If you crack open a slabbed comic you are a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point

2.  If you read comics and are over the age of 12 you are a loser

I am guilty of both......thanks for opening my eyes to my true self buddy....

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:56 PM, Mercury Man said:

Because there is a lot of good stuff in the middle of the comic.  Not just a front and back?! (shrug)

^^

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 5:11 PM, pickycollector said:

How about enjoying reading the story for the childhood memories it does provide you? Or enjoying looking at the inside art? Or enjoying smelling the old comic? or just enjoying putting the book in a Mylar because most of your books are already presented like that?

Sure if you want to re-sell you better keep it in a slab but if it is for my personal collection, I love to crack :luhv:

How's your Turok collection coming along ?