• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe 1st prints1-4 and more all high grade
1 1

13 posts in this topic

I had this auction up for several tries on ebay and the same amount of watchers from the 1st time I listed to the last time

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182707616171?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I would be willing to sell these at $70 delivered  (cont USA) via paypal direct payment if anyone has interest please PM me on these. 

I figured these would have sold previously but if I can save money on final value fees I figured i'd give other cgc members to save some as well. 

references are abvailable (but if you check the link you'll seed my ebay feedback to give you an idea of who you are dealing with thanks for your interest the set is really nice 

kevin

7 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Looks like the auction had closed before he linked to it. I don't see any violation unless I missed something too.

thanks I tried to find the rules and could not its nice that people are reading this post and commenting on it but what I really need is a sale......thanks kevin

1 hour ago, TheRealVenom said:

He linked to an eBay auction that had ended, after it ended, and said he'd like to sell them here. I'll agree that the sales post lacked finesse, but if you could be more specific about the rule you think this violated I'd be interested to know. 

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

He linked to an eBay auction that had ended, after it ended, and said he'd like to sell them here. I'll agree that the sales post lacked finesse, but if you could be more specific about the rule you think this violated I'd be interested to know. 

pretty sure you can't link to an outside website, though that rule is rarely enforced.  Which means technically there's no picture or grades listed here.  The point ostensibly being that you can get all the relevant info here on the boards, without clicking on something where you don't know whats on the other side, whether a virus or scam or objectionable content.

1 hour ago, revat said:

pretty sure you can't link to an outside website, though that rule is rarely enforced.  Which means technically there's no picture or grades listed here.  The point ostensibly being that you can get all the relevant info here on the boards, without clicking on something where you don't know whats on the other side, whether a virus or scam or objectionable content.

I wish I understood computers more so I could just post pics here and avoid all the drama. Unfortunately my phone may be "smart" but obviously I am not. I put this up with links to the books previously in the right category and received no bids. I am not trying to pull a fast one on anyone here and circumvent any rules but I wish I have as much interest in someone actually buying the books as I do with how the books were placed on this forum

2 hours ago, revat said:

That all taken as a fair point. I guess I focused too much on the "not available on the other venue" part, and not as much on the other stuff. Like I said, it wasn't the ideal way to set up a sales thread but it was at least an exclusive board offering using the expired eBay listing.

had an offer last PM but not quite what I was looking for.  Price drop to $60 including shipping to the cont USA paypal direct or $63 if you need an invoice. this is as low as I can really go based on what I have into these books. thanks for your interest and lets get these in your collection soon.

Edited by anstettoman