• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

10 posts in this topic

:news:   I just marked down the prices another 5-10%, along with FREE SHIPPING, some great prices on some early Keys!   is easiest, but you can save 3% if you want to pay with money order.  

Standard :takeit:policies apply.  FREE Shipping to USA, actual shipping costs to Canada.   Paypal easier, money orders fine also to save the 3% fees if desired.

Justice League #1 Very Nicely Professionally Restored, borderline Mod/Ext to be safe, but I would like to think more mod than ext, color touch, pieces replaced.  Check scans, looks Beautiful, I will say app VF-, but judge for yourself with the scans.  $895 shipped. (May consider short time payments on this one to help someone out needing a little time to save up for their dream holy grail comic)

Avengers #5, (2nd Captain America after AV #4?) VF- range unrestored.  Pages and back cover just as nice as front, very attractive, nice color/gloss, lays flat, tight staples and very nice spine, very tiny upper corner bend just breaking color or I would be tempted to go VF+ on this beauty.  SOLD

Tales to Astonish #44 Origin & 1st Wasp  Fr/Gd 1.5 range.  We know the Ant Man movie next year focuses a lot on the Wasp and her Origin etc.  This is a complete but beat entry level copy to fill your collection hole at a reasonable price!  SOLD   Cover has edge and spine chips/pieces out, some staining, cover loose, but pages complete and cover mostly complete looks like most low grade copies in that grade range IMO.  

Teen Titans #2 1966  Add #2 to your #1 for a great price.  Looks nice, mid to upper fine range I would say, standard edge wear for grade, otherwise well attached, flat, tight for mid range copy.  $27 shipped

Fantastic Four #53 2nd Black Panther, his 1st Origin.   Affordable Lower range copy, probably Gd/VG 3.0, but maybe a really nice 2.5.   On the good side, fully attached, no missing pieces, no marvel chipping, decent page quality etc, mostly just heavy reading/spine wear and minor tear expected for grade.  $35 shipped.  

Pep Comics #3 1940 3rd Appearance of Shield 1st Ever Patriotic Superhero in comics.  Coverless, but it looks like these pages are in pretty decent shape, especially for a 1940 book!  Great reading copy or amazing deal if you have a nice #3 that's missing pages for a resto project etc.  SOLD!

Satisfaction Guarantee for any reason except change of heart/blowing your budget on other auctions etc. :)

CHECK OUT MY KUDOS PAGE:  http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5066117&Searchpage=3&Main=233790&Words=TC33&topic=0&Search=true#Post5066117

Edited by TC33

Avengers #5 and TTA 44 are now sold through PM :takeit:.     Lets make a deal on that beautiful JLA #1!   The high quality restoration alone costs almost as much as my LOW asking price!!