• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emergency sales thread. Cheap lots, keys, semi-keys,
1 1

77 posts in this topic

Seems like those who bought and knew the pattern of the seller shouldn'treally complain as they knew what they are getting into.  I don't buy these types of books but I have seen the pattern of the seller and unless I was willing to tolerate his slowness and sporadic communication, I would not even bother.  2c

With that said, I hope everyone gets their books and the seller hastens his follow-through on his committments.   

On 9/16/2017 at 10:25 AM, gcstomp said:

I received my books, packed well. Seller had killer deals, and he comes thru. He made clear he had some issues up front but I wish I had bought a couple of the other deals and save seller the roasting.

Have at 'em next time. Personally I havent heard from the seller in three weeks and still haven't received my books. I would have rather paid a bit extra for the peace of mind. 

Well exactly 1 month to the day I paid I got my book with a bonus book included, everything was packaged securely and was intact.  Lesson definitely learned but let's hope his situation is resolved and the next time he has a sales thread things will go smoother for all parties.

Peace :cool:

James

11 hours ago, Bighaley21 said:

Still no books. Am I the only one that didn't receive anything or is anyone else still waiting? I figure it might be time to consider the probation list?

Count me as one that is still waiting 

This is why I won't buy from people like this even if the deals are good. Not worth the trouble and uncertainty.  It's a common practice for a few sellers.  Sell and then wait to ship until they absolutely have to, apologize, buyers forgive them and then repeat again next time.  

On 10/1/2017 at 10:22 AM, CAHokie said:

This is why I won't buy from people like this even if the deals are good. Not worth the trouble and uncertainty.  It's a common practice for a few sellers.  Sell and then wait to ship until they absolutely have to, apologize, buyers forgive them and then repeat again next time.  

I'm just shocked at the amount of buyers that tolerate it because they saved a few bucks. 

Update: still no books - still no communication :frown:

I have no business with the seller from this thread, but I have been following and I am sorry to see so many Boardies let down and left hanging.

Bighaley21 has officially nominated him for the PL.

FYI for anyone with still outstanding business with the seller, by adding your name and some info about your transaction to Bighaley21's PL thread it ensures that if chriswALKEN returns he will have to make whole everyone impacted before he can be let off the PL.