• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any authorized CGC witnesses attending Colorado Springs Comic Con next week?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I don't see it in comic events, try calling CGC maybe, especially if it gets too close and you don't have an answer. I remember for a con in Dallas back in July, that CGC said they weren't going to be there, but a facilitator came on the boards and said that he'd go. I didn't attend the con, so I don't know who all showed. Don't give up :) 

19 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I don't see it in comic events, try calling CGC maybe, especially if it gets too close and you don't have an answer. I remember for a con in Dallas back in July, that CGC said they weren't going to be there, but a facilitator came on the boards and said that he'd go. I didn't attend the con, so I don't know who all showed. Don't give up :) 

Thanks!  I believe CGC will be at 3 other different Cons that same weekend so they definitely won't be coming to Colorado Springs.  Fingers crossed that an authorized witness will be there.  Thanks again!