• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thought I'd share with Canadian boardies ..

13 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Paddy_McShillihan said:

IMG_9482.JPG

Hate to tell you this, but that's an absolute no-no as it's a Made in China product and we are supposed to be in the process of making America great again.  (tsk)

Unless of course, it's a Trump family related company and then it's good to go because their supplier companies don't have the necessary infrastructure in place to make things in America.  lol  :censored:

Edited by lou_fine

On 8/17/2017 at 3:40 PM, lou_fine said:

Hate to tell you this, but that's an absolute no-no as it's a Made in China product and we are supposed to be in the process of making America great again.  (tsk)

Unless of course, it's a Trump family related company and then it's good to go because their supplier companies don't have the necessary infrastructure in place to make things in America.  lol  :censored:

:gossip: Canada is already great :baiting:

On 8/17/2017 at 3:29 PM, Paddy_McShillihan said:

Was at Dollarama today to grab some stuff with my daughter and  saw this for $3 ...

cant beat that price .. Just thought I'd share ...

IMG_9479.JPG

What part of the store should I be looking in to find this Spidey bank?

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:07 PM, Jordysnordy said:
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 0:40 PM, lou_fine said:

:gossip: Canada is already great :baiting:

Watching CNN blinds people to thread titles I guess :popcorn:

selling something made in China in Canada really hurts our US home based Spider-man toy bank manufacturers in the USA.

But they will need that money when we require them to construct the north wall I suppose.

But for those bank makers in the states--- it is all terrible terrible news. Nasty country that Canada