• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 9
3 3

128 posts in this topic

Grades in  (shrug)

BTW, don't know about many of your other contestants, but I'll be on the road most of Sunday to travel to KY, and then getting home really late Monday after traveling back home from KY to see the total eclipse.  As a suggestion, our worthy contest hosts might find out if eclipse viewing/traveling will be an issue for many participants.... it might make sense to delay the final deadline until Tuesday rather than Monday.

Pretty sure I'll be eliminated after this round (I'm hoping the top 30 players all fail to submit their grades so I can remain a contender!!) so it won't matter too much to me, but the top players might be impacted.

59 minutes ago, Ryan. said:
2 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

Is anyone troubled yet by the little messages I've sent you? :wishluck: 

Your sexts are comforting, not troubling.

Did your cat help you this round? :baiting:

1) I have no cat.

2) do cats help? I can borrow my brothers cat.

3) troubled me a bit as I did not want to respond and make sckao have to open yet another PM.

5 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

1) I have no cat.

I have no wife, no horse, no mustache.

13 hours ago, Warlord said:

Grades in  (shrug)

BTW, don't know about many of your other contestants, but I'll be on the road most of Sunday to travel to KY, and then getting home really late Monday after traveling back home from KY to see the total eclipse.  As a suggestion, our worthy contest hosts might find out if eclipse viewing/traveling will be an issue for many participants.... it might make sense to delay the final deadline until Tuesday rather than Monday.

Pretty sure I'll be eliminated after this round (I'm hoping the top 30 players all fail to submit their grades so I can remain a contender!!) so it won't matter too much to me, but the top players might be impacted.

Sorry.  The final Round 10 will end at the normal time. (10:00 PM EDT on Monday night)

Remember, there's lots of time to get your guesses in.  That round will open at about 10:30 PM EDT tonight.  So if you'll be traveling on Sunday/Monday, get your grades in just after you see the books tonight. (thumbsu

18 hours ago, Warlord said:

Grades in  (shrug)

Man u are going to ky? I live 60 miles north and I am not going down there. There isn't a hotel room to be found in my 150k city  due to this. Traffic will be bad.

Edited by fastballspecial