• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA Dealers in Chicago/Milwaukee

3 posts in this topic

Hi all - I'm somewhat new to buying GA, but I'm officially hooked. I think the Berk auction infected me somehow!

Can anyone make recommendations for dealers near Chicagoland or Milwaukee areas? I'm in northern IL and trying to find specialty shops/dealers near me.

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, jhm said:

Hi all - I'm somewhat new to buying GA, but I'm officially hooked. I think the Berk auction infected me somehow!

Can anyone make recommendations for dealers near Chicagoland or Milwaukee areas? I'm in northern IL and trying to find specialty shops/dealers near me.

Thanks!

Welcome to GA !  It is addicting!  The closest shop to you it sounds like is in Kenosha .  A store called Inner Child.  Owner is Dr Steve Kahn.  Fantastic and honest guy (Overstreet Advisor too BTW).  It's not a GA store per say  but he is always looking and might end up with some depending on what inventory he brings in week to week.  He is a collector too and has GA so he might be interested in selling some of his personal collection (can't hurt to ask).  Are you looking to travel into the City at all ? I'm sure you are aware of WW in Rosemont next week --a plethora of GA if you haven't been.....

Edited by Chicago Boy

2 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

Welcome to GA !  It is addicting!  The closest shop to you it sounds like is in Kenosha .  A store called Inner Child.  Owner is Dr Steve Kahn.  Fantastic and honest guy (Overstreet Advisor too BTW).  It's not a GA store per say  but he is always looking and might end up with some depending on what inventory he brings in week to week.  He is a collector too and has GA so he might be interested in selling some of his personal collection (can't hurt to ask).  Are you looking to travel into the City at all ? I'm sure you are aware of WW in Rosemont next week --a plethora of GA if you haven't been.....

Thanks! I didn't realize Steve dealt in GA. I don't know him personally (yet) but we've exchanged emails. I know his son from video game collecting.

I'll definitely be out and on the hunt at WW in Rosemont. And always willing to travel a bit. I'm in both cities all the time for business so making a sidebar to a comic dealer is always on the table ;)