• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Detective Comics 97, 212 and Worlds Finest 62 PRICE UPDATE
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Nice Detective 212 from 1954 features the Puppet Master.  Cool Cover!   Grades FINE  $250...OBO.

Detective Comics 97 from 1945 features a nice Batman and Robin cover cooling off the bad guys.  Grades GOOD/VERY GOOD  $150...OBO

Worlds Finest 62 from 1953 with a cool Batmen and Superman cover.  Cover has a tear.  GOOD+  $125...OBO

I am new to the CGC boards but not new to the comic book world.  I've been buying, selling and collecting for 30+ years.

Find me on Ebay under comicsbygo!  If checking on ebay, be sure to include the ! when entering my username.  I have over 1100 positive feedback comments and a 100% rating.  Or check my website out at comicsbygo.com  Or on Facebook under ComicsByGo

I'm trying this avenue out to sell a few books to see what happens and how well it works.  A friend recommended that I try this out.

I accept PayPal only

Sipping in continental USA only.  I use USPS Priority Boxed shipping for all books.  Shipping cost is $8

20160604_104305-1.jpg

20160604_104208-1.jpg

20160604_104235-1.jpg

Edited by comicsbygo

Try taking the bags off and take some inside pics and back pics for a better view.A great place to sell but i think most are tapped out due to all that has come lately to market. (thumbsu

36 minutes ago, comicsbygo said:

142 views and no replies...How do I get some replies?

MUCH savvier buyers here than what you would find on eBay generally. You need front and back cover pics and at least one inside pic. You need to note any MAJOR defects for sure (detached cf, insect damage, staple rust, etc). Grade and price conservatively. You save the percentage fees from selling here but generally most buyers here are looking to save that percentage. Most books that sell here will sell 10-20% under an auction value generally. (thumbsu