• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Original Art Page - X-Men: Age of Apocalypse

12 posts in this topic

Looking for a minor page panel page from the original (1995-1996) X-Men Age of Apocalypse story line - i.e., a page from one of the following:

• X-Calibre
  • Amazing X-Men
  • Astonishing X-Men
  • Weapon X
  • Factor X
  • X-Men: Alpha or Omega

Bonus points for a page with Magneto :wishluck:

PM with what you have please

Edited by Chillax23

On 8/20/2017 at 0:26 AM, iamchew said:

good luck.  i got one from gambit and the externals 1 and x-men chronicles would love to get some more pages too(not selling) ... its one of my favorite x-men stories from my childhood

One of my favourites as well (thumbsu

I should mention I would be fine with Generation Next and/or Gambit and the Externals - the other books listed above were just easier to remember :) 

I want pages from my favourite childhood storylines including:

- Death of Superman/Funeral for a Friend - OBTAINED

- Batman - Knightfall - OBTAINED

- Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey - OBTAINED

- X-Men Age of Apocalypse - SEARCHING :)

On 8/22/2017 at 2:40 PM, Chillax23 said:

One of my favourites as well (thumbsu

I should mention I would be fine with Generation Next and/or Gambit and the Externals - the other books listed above were just easier to remember :) 

I want pages from my favourite childhood storylines including:

- Death of Superman/Funeral for a Friend - OBTAINED

- Batman - Knightfall - OBTAINED

- Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey - OBTAINED

- X-Men Age of Apocalypse - SEARCHING :)

Are you pages posted on CAF? I'm curious to know which Knightfall page you have :)

23 hours ago, Chillax23 said:

Not posted on CAF - but here is the Knightfall page (from Batman 494 page 20 by Aparo)

Batman 494 Page 20.jpg

That is a sweet page! I love the crosshatching inside the last panel. Thanks for sharing it!

Here's my Knightfall page from Detective Comics #660. I have other pages that tangentially touch on the Knightfall arc too.

Good luck with your search!

1 hour ago, Jay Olie Espy said:

That is a sweet page! I love the crosshatching inside the last panel. Thanks for sharing it!

Here's my Knightfall page from Detective Comics #660. I have other pages that tangentially touch on the Knightfall arc too.

Good luck with your search!

That Killer Croc page is very very nice! I love the cover of Tec 660 as well ..... man the Knightfall series was so good (and for personal reasons has a special place in my heart) ..... hmmmm maybe I should just try for more Knightfall pages ?