• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MYSTIC 18 CGC 1.8
4 4

214 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Then get all the facts BEFORE you post about lists and probations and keyboard tough guy babies. bwah !

Again im entitled to my own opinion and my statement still stands....there are a ton of keyboard tough guys who talk a lot of smack on here and say and act a certain way....then don't back it....are you one of them?  Is that why you're having issues with my statement?......if you are not then you shouldn't be taking exception to it.

28 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion....I give people chances but if they lie which i didnt know sharon then im not interested in dealing with them.

If you read the thread from the beginning, as I asked if you had, you would have seen that, clearly.

Edited by MustEatBrains

17 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Again im entitled to my own opinion and my statement still stands....there are a ton of keyboard tough guys who talk a lot of smack on here and say and act a certain way....then don't back it....are you one of them?  Is that why you're having issues with my statement?......if you are not then you shouldn't be taking exception to it.

It's all good mate. Only one dude I have an issue with and that's the seller in this sad case.

Guys and gal, 

What needed to be said in this thread was said long ago and everyone that needed to see it has seen it and made their own choice, all of the information is here. I know I have. Beating a dead horse is doing no one any good here. This discussion has strayed  mightily from our beloved hobby of comic books and has now pitted good standing boardies, who I enjoy chatting with and who's posts I enjoy reading, against one another. Lets all just take a breath and stop bickering, unless that bickering is about which superhero is the best.  

Solar - when is the next sale :) 

22 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

It's all good mate. Only one dude I have an issue with and that's the seller in this sad case.

I have no issues with you either man.  I hear good things only about you.  Have a great day.

21 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Guys and gal, 

What needed to be said in this thread was said long ago and everyone that needed to see it has seen it and made their own choice, all of the information is here. I know I have. Beating a dead horse is doing no one any good here. This discussion has strayed  mightily from our beloved hobby of comic books and has now pitted good standing boardies, who I enjoy chatting with and who's posts I enjoy reading, against one another. Lets all just take a breath and stop bickering, unless that bickering is about which superhero is the best.  

Solar - when is the next sale :) 

never.....im banned from here for being mean lol.....joking....soon bud just relocated for work and trying to get settled first.  Ill keep you posted bud.

7 minutes ago, Hudson said:

I thought I saw Dreamtoreal1 start a new sales thread the other day, but it does not appear to be there anymore.

Anyone know what happened to it??

(shrug)

This has been mentioned a few posts above. I asked the same question but am still none the wiser.

27 minutes ago, Grantley Goddard said:

This has been mentioned a few posts above. I asked the same question but am still none the wiser.

My mistake. 

I thought you were referring to something in THIS thread that had gone away.  Did not know you were referring to the sales thread.

So......(shrug)......(shrug).....(shrug) (I guess no answers are in sight).

39 minutes ago, Hudson said:

My mistake. 

I thought you were referring to something in THIS thread that had gone away.  Did not know you were referring to the sales thread.

So......(shrug)......(shrug).....(shrug) (I guess no answers are in sight).

You're right, I didn't make it clear, but yeah no idea what happened. I'm guessin' there was some kind of blow up about/related to this incident. Whether the seller himself requested it be pulled I don't know. 

1 hour ago, BlindSquirrel said:

Oh the itony! You came here to complain about doosh bags and tough guys, and you yourself turn out to be a doosh bag tough guy.  Not very self-aware, are ya?

I smell Stu the Shill :jaws:

I go by timestamp since some buyers wish to remain anonymous.  I've received offers after a price was negotiated or an item was taken.  I go by timestamp.  

I myself have been an anonymous buyer on certain books here.  We negotiated a price in PM and I did not make mention of it in the thread and neither did the seller.  I don't know if other offers came in but I do know that my deal was honored and I currently hold the book.