• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dealer Stock Clearance (50 Longboxes) [CLOSED]

2 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I'm going to be downsizing my operations to focus on my day job while maintaining an online presence selling graded books and keys. I LOVE doing shows, but my real life situation doesn't allow me to do as many as I would like, nor allow me to travel for them, so it's time to pull the plug as they say. Therefore, it's time to clear out a big chunk of my inventory, so I'm going to post this here first and foremost, and see if there any takers for the entire lot. I will officially close it by the end of the week-end in order to 'legally' advertise it elsewhere. On to the fun stuff!

Asking price: $15,000.00 CAD (Estimated real retail market value $60K+ CAD)
Shipping/delivery terms: Pick-up only.
Grade: Grades vary of course, but the 1985-present stuff is on average 9.4. The Silver Age stuff is mostly low grade (5.0 and lower), while the Bronze Age stuff is pretty solid for the most part--6.0 and higher for the most part. The books have been stored in a clean and dry storage facility, so no need to worry about this being a water-damaged, etc. lot.
Miscellaneous: All but 7-8 boxes have been processed and are ready to go if you want to start a business. In other words, you don't have to spend 700 hours prepping these books. Bags and boards are relatively new (<5 years) for the processed stuff.
Are there any keys?: There are no big keys in here. I'm keeping the pricier books and graded books, but that doesn't mean this has been cherry-picked. All of the under $40.00 books are still there. There are TONS of lower-end "wall books."

About 50* longboxes broken down as follows:

• 24 longboxes of my main Bronze to Current inventory. Consists of books priced between $4.00-35.00 each. I’d say the average sticker price is north of $7.00 (and I don’t jack sticker prices up). Long runs of solid-selling titles like ASM, BATMAN, WALKING DEAD, HARLEY QUINN, DEADPOOL, X-MEN, etc… These boxes are my bread and butter. I try to stock only quality books in these. Lots of classic covers and minor keys, as well as variants.
  • 6 longboxes of sets. Lots of pricier sets such as CIVIL WAR, HUSH, OLD MAN LOGAN, MARVEL SUPERHEROES SECRET WARS, CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS, NOVA vol. 1, SHE-HULK vol. 1, INFINITY GAUNTLET, THE LONG HALLOWEEN, etc…
  • 4 long boxes of “cheapies.” These are mostly books that most vendors prices at $3.00-5.00 each, but I normally blow out. Mostly modern stuff with some low grade Silver Age (SA), Bronze Age (BA) and lower end Copper (CA) books.
  • 4-5 longboxes of “discount” oldies. This is mostly lower end SA and BA books, many of which were purchased from a large store purchase and I didn’t want to reprocess it all so I simply put them in 50% off bins since their sticker prices were rather high.
  • 2 long boxes of SA books. A nice mix of stuff priced under $40.00 each.
  • 1 longbox or so of magazines and older Marvel Graphic novels. Several $40.00+ items.
  • 6 or so long boxes of TPBs and HCs, including a few pricey editions.
  • 1 magazine box of fanzines, art folios, Fireside Books, and other misc. type items.
  • 4-5 boxes of overstock. Most of it consist of Spidey, X-Men and Bat titles.

The photos below show most of the boxes.

Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask questions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* The exact number of boxes per category might be off. I have to triple check.

IMG_1729.thumb.JPG.9f3fbe4112d7fc66ba98fce7a6393679.JPG

IMG_1730.JPG

IMG_1731.JPG

Edited by KEY ISSUES Comics
CLOSED