• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeachBum's Fan Expo Canada, Sales Thread - More books added!
3 3

103 posts in this topic

Okay everyone, to those who don't know I live on an Island on the Gulf Coast of Florida (Tampa area). I've been prepping for Hurricane Irma since I got back from Toronto so bear with me and I will invoice everyone shortly. Fan Expo raws will be shipping out tomorrow, Thursday morning. Thursday morning if necessary I will be evacuating with my family North.

4 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

Okay everyone, to those who don't know I live on an Island on the Gulf Coast of Florida (Tampa area). I've been prepping for Hurricane Irma since I got back from Toronto so bear with me and I will invoice everyone shortly. Fan Expo raws will be shipping out tomorrow, Thursday morning. Thursday morning if necessary I will be evacuating with my family North.

Good luck and be safe 

8 hours ago, BeachBum said:

Be safe and take care!

3 hours ago, JLam1127 said:

Are they graded? What would be the cost?  I hope you and your family are safe.... will be praying for you guys....

Just realized what subbed mean.....and the cost.... just ignore my post and forward invoice please.... lol!

On 8/27/2017 at 0:05 PM, BeachBum said:

Venomverse 1 Scott Collectables/Scorpion Comics NYCC Franchesco Mattina Exclusive Set

Limited to 3000 regular & 1000 Virgin Exclusives - Virgin is only being sold in sets so you have to buy sets to get the Virgin.

Mattina will be at NYCC with Scott's Collectables so SS will be done there.

Regular cover (20 available) 6 LEFT!

$35 raw NM+ or better

$90 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$150 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (includes Mattina's signing fee)

venomverse 1 scor.jpg

Virgin (20 available 6 LEFT! - must buy regular cover)

$60 raw NM+ or better

$110 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$180 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (Includes Mattina's signing fee)

venomverse 1 scor virgin.jpg

Raw set discount -

$85 raw NM+ or better set

:takeit: 1 raw set please!

Hope you and your family are safe. 

On 9/24/2017 at 11:05 PM, BeachBum said:

All invoices should be sent out or updated at this time. If I still missed you or missed adding something to your invoice please let me know ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Please check your PMs.  Thanks.

On 8/19/2017 at 10:38 AM, BeachBum said:

Generations: All-New Wolverine & Wolverine 1 Fan Expo Canada Exclusive

Artgerm cover (Stanley Lau)

(15 available) 3 LEFT!

$25 raw NM+ or better

$80 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$110 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (includes Artgerm's Signing Fee)

Generations 1 FEC.jpg

Generations: All-New Wolverine & Wolverine 1 Fan Expo Canada Virgin Copics Exclusive

Artgerm cover (Stanley Lau)

This cover is sold in a Combo Pack which means you have to buy either a raw or graded regular Generations Wolvie to get it.

(15 available - Must buy regular cover as well) 3 LEFT!

$50 raw NM+ or better

$110 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$150 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (includes Artgerm's Signing fee)

TheBest_FanExpoColorCopic[6675] copics.jpg

I will take a set of Raw  for 75$

Can you add to my order for #25 gwenpool

thanks

All the Fan Expo Canada CGC Blues and SS have been graded 9.8 and were picked up by me this morning. Mattina Venomverse 1 were picked up at NYCC and the CGC submissions were dropped off there. If you had an Artgerm raw only order I apologize if I missed shipping it to you but they will be going out with the rest of the combo orders starting tomorrow. Everything is being sorted for shipping as well speak. Mattina Venomvere NYCC raws will be shipping as well.

19 hours ago, Kkrempl said:

Hey Dre,

Were the Harley Quinn's part of the October pick up as well or will those arrive at a later time? Thank you sir! :) 

Blue Labels for A/B were subbed and graded and are now ready for pick-up. SS for A/B were done at NYCC and are in QC. Cover Cs were held back due to a printing issue. Waiting to see how CGC is handling the blue labels that were subbed on those before I have Greg sign the SS Cs in either Rhode Island or at ACE. More info to come.