• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Phantom Stranger" artwork for sale?

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 

First, let me say that I am new to these boards. I didn't know they existed until recently. 

I am a Phantom Stranger fan, and I collect Phantom Stranger artwork. I am always on the lookout for interesting items to add to my collection, and I was wondering if anyone has any they would consider selling? If you would only consider a trade, and there is something for sale "out there", I would also consider buying it and swapping (I've done that). I prefer original artwork, but also buy commissions and sketches. My current unsatisfied obsessions are Bruce Timm and Howard Chaykin, but anything can interest me (more so on the published work than the commissions or sketches).

If you have already posted it in Comic Art Fans or eBay (and the character's name is in the title or description), you can assume I have seen it and have passed it by (at least for now). 

PS is a unique character, by the way, and I wish he were better used in the comics than he is. Other characters focus more on trying to stop bad acts. The "classic" PS (not the Series 4 version) is more focused on trying to change a bad actor's motivation. That's got to be a tough sort of plot to write.

Anyway, thanks for reading this. 

Rick