• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Chicago -- August 23-26, 2018
1 1

233 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I might only be able to get to this show today due to work.  I'm wondering if all the dealers are set up on Thursdays?  Will I be missing anything by not being there Friday - Sunday?  Thanks!

54 minutes ago, Mickey7 said:

Hi guys, I might only be able to get to this show today due to work.  I'm wondering if all the dealers are set up on Thursdays?  Will I be missing anything by not being there Friday - Sunday?  Thanks!

All the dealers ready to sell comics should be set up today 

if they are not, I have no clue why they wouldn’t 

41 minutes ago, rkretz said:

Is there generally any place to get discount tickets once this kicks off atleast in the past?   I really don't want to shell out $50 to walk in the door or $50x2 if I bring my wife this weekend.

I found a discount code online somewhere Monday. You may have to search around a bit. I think it saved me 10%

1 hour ago, rkretz said:

Is there generally any place to get discount tickets once this kicks off atleast in the past?   I really don't want to shell out $50 to walk in the door or $50x2 if I bring my wife this weekend.

BLUEBOX20 code will get you 20% off.  I couldn’t find discounted tickets anywhere.

2 hours ago, Mickey7 said:

Actually, most, if not all of the dealers are set up on Wednesday. Thursday should definitely be 100% . I don't think you will be missing anything but crowds on Fri-Sun.

1 hour ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Actually, most, if not all of the dealers are set up on Wednesday. Thursday should definitely be 100% . I don't think you will be missing anything but crowds on Fri-Sun.

Going Friday. Seems to be less crowded than Sat-Sun. If I get there at noon there will be a couple of hours before the after school/work crowd hits.