• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Chicago -- August 23-26, 2018
1 1

233 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, TheWatcher said:

Yeah, about that. Wizard has decided to end Preview Night at 9 PM. By the time attendees and dealers made their way to Blu Fish, it would be around 9:30-10. Their kitchen closes at 9:30. I could ask if they'll keep staff later, but there's no guarantee they'll do it. I'm trying to figure out a way around this, but not sure there is one :sorry:

Who stays the whole time for Previews?  All the good chit would have been purchased the day before, turdling. 

2 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

Exhibitor List is lacking MANY GA vendors from years past   Not coming this year or website just not up to date ??

:wishluck: it’s the latter. Even though I’m not going this year I’d hate to see this stop being a destination show for vintage books. 

On 7/27/2018 at 5:08 PM, TheWatcher said:

What GA genres are you looking to buy? 

All the major dealers will be there. You should have plenty of material to choose from, depending on what you collect

I'm starting to focus more on my pre 100 Action Comics run. I don't like buying raw books online as much as in person so hopefully there are a few I can find at the show.