• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Green Eggs Grading Contest Final Round 10
3 3

198 posts in this topic

Final Round 10: All guesses/grades are due before Monday, August 21 @ 10:00 PM EDT.

Book 19: Brave and the Bold #54 Cream to Off-White Pages

Cq9FiW.jpg

dpLLDX.jpg

Book 20: Fantasy Quarterly #1 Off-White to White Pages

cLaNGJ.jpg

QwX5SY.jpg

GrAdEs SuBmItTeD

Always Move Forward Going Straight Will Get You Nowhere

Thank You thirdgreenham for hosting this thanks to sckao too :) 

This was my first time playing and I've thoroughly enjoyed IT!!

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Final grades submitted.

If we have same scores again last round I'm gonna :pullhair:

Edited by kav

Please remember that there are prizes and the prize thread is in Comics General.  Prize picking will take place starting Tuesday morning at 10:00 AM EDT.  The top few guys may end up taking their prizes on Monday night after the final standings are released.  There will be some time limit enforced, as I will want the prizes to all be picked and awarded by the end of Tuesday night.  If you won't be around, you can PM me your list prizes, in order of preference.  I am working on organizing all the prizes and having them in my second and third posts of the Prize Thread in Comics General.  I'll get that done today. (thumbsu  Thanks all! Click me, I'll take you right to the Prize Thread!

-Andy

3 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

Please remember that there are prizes and the prize thread is in Comics General.  Prize picking will take place starting Tuesday morning at 10:00 AM EDT.  The top few guys may end up taking their prizes on Monday night after the final standings are released.  There will be some time limit enforced, as I will want the prizes to all be picked and awarded by the end of Tuesday night.  If you won't be around, you can PM me your list prizes, in order of preference.  I am working on organizing all the prizes and having them in my second and third posts of the Prize Thread in Comics General.  I'll get that done today. (thumbsu  Thanks all! Click me, I'll take you right to the Prize Thread!

-Andy

Prize #2 and Prize #3 added!  :headbang: