• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2017 Green Eggs Grading Contest Final Round 10
3 3

198 posts in this topic

Just because they got the same "score" doesn't mean the subbed the same grades right?

They could have been off by one in either direction and still gotten a "3", etc.

It was entertaining to see them keep ending up with the same scores thought! :grin:

I always thought it had said before in the rules no talking to anyone even your wife's or girlfriends about the comics being graded :bigsmile:

19 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

I always thought it had said before in the rules no talking to anyone even your wife's or girlfriends about the comics being graded :bigsmile:

it also applies to boyfriends and husbands for our female contestants. Or perhaps we should just use "anyone else" to avoid any assumptions.

Edited by 01TheDude

Just now, 01TheDude said:

it also applies to boyfriends and husbands for our female contestants.

well thats both categories for me and Oak.

43 minutes ago, comicquant said:

Where in Kentucky (I'm in Indy) and where in Canada.  I have a place North of North Bay that I spend a few weeks at a year so maybe its on the way!!!

London, ON.  I think it's on the way, if you come into Canada from either Port Huron or Detroit, and head towards Toronto. (thumbsu 

Just now, thirdgreenham said:

London, ON.  I think it's on the way, if you come into Canada from either Port Huron or Detroit, and head towards Toronto. (thumbsu 

Awesome!  I always stay in London on the way up and back!  Its about as far as my boys can go in a car in a single day and its the halfway point.  I'll definitely stop by the next time.

14 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

I am not accusing them of doing this though oak might have spilled the beans earlier in the 10 thread.

I am merely pointing out that the tie breaker rules as they stand are insufficient to determine who finishes ahead of the other.

No spilling of anything, just being honest.

6 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Sounds great!  Forest City Coins.  London, ON, Canada. (thumbsu 

Do you have an online store?  I'm in the market for a Strange Adventures #50 in CGC 2.0. (Strong eye appeal a must.)

kav and oakman29 TIED for 24th place across the board...

Kav's Final Grades were submitted on Saturday at 7:44pm while oakman29's were submitted after 8pm.

Kav wins the Tiebreaker and his Final Ranking is #24.

oakman29's Final Ranking is #25.

:sumo:

1 minute ago, sckao said:

kav and oakman29 TIED for 24th place across the board...

Kav's Final Grades were submitted on Saturday at 7:44pm while oakman29's were submitted after 8pm.

Kav wins the Tiebreaker and his Final Ranking is #24.

oakman29's Final Ranking is #25.

:sumo:

If I had known this, I would have waited....sniff....  :whee: